PBP UFC Fight Night 216 Cannonier vs. Strickland: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see why Dana gets mad at the Russian fighters. Gotta get finishes.
Why bother with their market when the majority fight like crotch sniffers... remember this is entertainment as much as it is a sport. I'd rather see people who come to actually fight and not just attempt to nullify their opponent and coast boring decisions with minimal risk.

fk the casuals. That was very impressive.

iu

LW? this guy looks like a LHW. China has been hiding the secrets to the ultimate weight cut.

what a weird take.
He was clearly LEVELS above Battle and made zero effort to finish the fight and chose to lay and pray. The Jon Fitch special.

fk the casuals. That was very impressive.

I’m with ya sherbro but the sad reality is being a talented fighter often isn’t enough on its own and leads to a much longer road.

Thanks man, I'll be on it tomorrow. They never run out of Temptations, but they're actual out today. I have actually Dentabites too. Hopefully they have what you got around here so the cats can try something knew tomorrow.
Should have them at any pet store. Your cats gonna love you a little extra you tomorrow. :)

Back