PBP UFC Fight Night 216 Cannonier vs. Strickland: Official PBP Discussion: 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, impressive performance regardless but I would’ve liked to see him push a little harder for a finish.
100%, same feelings about the Kape fight except a little more critical. Both good, but both showed some flaws in finding the finish.

giphy.gif
These Russians be suss asf. I'm half Russian btw
<{ohyeah}>

So far in the UFC Rinat's hands haven't looked half bad either, at least against lower levels of competition. Something good to have in his back pocket.

Going with China here but not confident.
These Russians be suss asf. I'm half Russian btw
<{ohyeah}>
in a way but Mexicans are wayyy more sus, and i love both peoples .
Maybe thats why Russia had that "gay propaganda bill" pass recently through the Duma. They afraid to see gay stuff cause they might like it lol. <Lmaoo>

Maheshate has like 10 inches on Garcia.

Meh so far for this card
Just getting the fodder out of the way, after the next fight they're all bangers, even though I'm rooting for Rafa in the next one. Big bad IV 760

100%, same feelings about the Kape fight except a little more critical. Both good, but both showed some flaws in finding the finish.
Kapes fighting style is frustrating, he’s a counter striker so he will let fights slip away from him but when he finishes, it’s usually spectacular.

Garcia been watching the fights and knows that this card has been missing some wrestling.

<mma4>

I’m with ya sherbro but the sad reality is being a talented fighter often isn’t enough on its own and leads to a much longer road.
Just start a few twitter rants. Tag Conor in one, call out Ariel Helwani, throw a dolly or 2 at a bus...bam you are on top of the food chain .

Back