• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night 218 - Lewis vs. Spivak: Official PBP Discussion - Sat. Feb. 4, 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
had to get some work done around time bellator main/ufc undercard started so was watchin on monitor/ipad. but now fully vested in watching Blagoy eek out a split decision over these next few rounds.

The Sausage Breakfast Bowl.
Dont skip the sauce
These guys know how to eat.

I honestly think the reason they don't deduct points for fouls more often is exactly this outcome. Too much likelihood of draws, and we can bet Dana hates draws.
I've always thought it'd be better with 5 3 minute rounds or something. Make refs more able to give out fouls without basically turning it into a must finish for one fighter.

lewis-v-spivac.jpg

lewis-v-spivac.jpg

Ivanov has the better cardio imo, Tybura needs to win the first 2 rds.

I've always thought it'd be better with 5 3 minute rounds or something. Make refs more able to give out fouls without basically turning it into a must finish for one fighter.

every fight should be a fight to the death.

Back