PBP UFC Fight Night 227 - Grasso vs. Shevchenko 2 PBP Discussion: Sat 9/16 at 7PM ET/4PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tracy landed like 342 straight rights in that fight.

Jasmine too slow, should have wrestled more imo.

Sloppy fight. You obv

I'd "let" her take me down too. Ares is out of his mind if he thinks this is a quality fight
That's not the question. You said that the average slob in this thread could beat either of them easily, which is laughably wrong.

Citra and Galaxy are the most tropical, juice infused hops. WC IPAs are bitter but crisp and cleaner drinking, wholly dependent upon the qualities of the beer and batch. If you can get a Pliny the Elder, that'll totally change your mind on what a top flight WC IPA can be. If you ever see a beer above 6.5% ABV with nothing but Citra or Galaxy, just buy it. Mouteka, Nelson and 'Australian' hops tend to be peppery or more floral. They provide a heavier tint to balance out the sweetness of the other hops.
Thank you so much for the info. I def have a bitterness threshold for enjoyment. I'm really looking forward to my Fresh Hopped one I got. It's a hazy. I'm told it will be a fairly different experience.

I score it for Jasu but it's close and being in Mexico Las Vegas probably Cortez gets it

I had it on mute which I suspect made a big difference in how I perceved things...

Amazed that Cortez's has tank held up.

Good fight.

Cortez 2-1 or maybe 3-0

Back