PBP UFC Fight Night 235: Dolidze vs. Imavov Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/3 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol missed it random sloot stopped by, can’t multi task like I used to.
Good result then I gather?

Who thought this was a good idea?

big-league-pillows-hasbulla-big-shots-pillow_ss5_p-201121409+pv-1+u-fzqlez8mjphwyva2udl4+v-ht4tsgwas5omy70quyjx.jpg

Yeah I don't see that going well. Pyfers big wrestling pedigree and massive strength seems like will completely nullify any of Jacks take down attempts which aren't the greatest. And feels like Jack will just get clubbed in between desperate TD attempts. Bad match up for him.
The Joker needs an Imanari roll to sub like he did to Kelvin ez pz <28>

His opponent was a Georgian and an ADCC regional champ. Dolidze lack of action in the clinch was more surprising.
ADCC is a submission grappling tournament not a wrestling one.

Dolidze very obviously has no background in wrestling pretty much everything he did was abysmal.

Plus wasn't Dolidze's pre-UFC career spent training in Ukraine not Georgia?

Last edited:
Was hoping the scores were more out there, the right guy obviously won. We can all move on and pretend we didn't waste our Saturday for this main event lol.
Huh? Dunno what y’all are doing tonight, but I’m watching Warriors vs. Hawks.😳✌️

What's the deal with Road to UFC? They were saying the finals are on after this card?
That's just the UFC's latest ploy to find Asian talent they're desperate for stars from the region.

A tournament basically. Winner gets contract.

ADCC is a submission grappling tournament not a wrestling one.

Dolidze very obviously has no background in wrestling pretty much everything he did was abysmal.

Plus wasn't Dolidze's pre-UFC career spent training in Ukraine not Georgia.
Yeah, but an ethnic Georgian should have an automatic +5 bonus in takedowns.

"what's your timeframe?"
Chiesa "I'm not sure" I just like not fighting but pretending to be a top ww guy.

Nice to see Brown switched to Magny post fight because Magny fights anybody.

Back