PBP UFC Fight Night 235: Dolidze vs. Imavov Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/3 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F*k you all, I'm ↓↓↓

BQnJp0l.gif

106801-3892376.png
I didn't mean that"F*k you all part", OK I did...<Lmaoo>

Mayhap not the perkiest card on paper but I think a number of the matches are rough calls and might be seeing the dogs bark a good bit.

<mma4>
That’s why I watch. You never know when 2 relative “unknowns” can make beautiful chaos in the octagon. I always temper my expectations. As such, I am usually entertained.

I try to see the possibilities of fights/cards. If I come in saying “the worst card ever”. I’m already predisposed to not enjoy the card.

So I probably won’t enjoy it.

That’s why I watch. You never know when 2 relative “unknowns” can make beautiful chaos in the octagon. I always temper my expectations. As such, I am usually entertained.

I try to see the possibilities of fights/cards. If I come in saying “the worst card ever”. I’m already predisposed to not enjoy the card.

So I probably won’t enjoy it.

Without a doubt. I made it through Lux (main was rough and lims I couldn't find to watch but I hear they were better), some Samourai and some Tuff-N-Uff. I knew what I was getting into and enjoyed a bit here and there lol.

<RomeroSalute>

giphy.gif

I am IN, Sherbros!!!! Get hype!!

106801-3887863.png

I picked Dolidze in the poll but I actually have no idea who wins. Imavov is certainly more technical, but Dolidze is a brute. Either Imavov wins a clear decision or Dolidze wrecks him.

Back