PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 1032478

Fuckin A Zahabi.

I’m glad to be wrong. Great entertaining fight.
Rlscx0.gif

__gADQ.gif

How did Zahabi win? He ran the whole round, also got dropped by a body kick and finished the round getting kicked in the head retreating. He landed 1 clean punch that entire round.

He didn’t get dropped by a sidekick - he slipped

He landed the more meaningful shots , stuffed all the panic takedowns, and even had a choke in for a second

Neither guy did anything significant enough for it be “clear”

Ngl I thought Basharat was much better and top 15 material

Lot of longboy defence in him. Hoping distance and pulling back will keep him safe. Plus when Zahabi got very mobile his kicks stopped working, making his game fall off.

After that sparring session I need a knockout. Hopefully one of these dudes delivers

Can you get me a hot chocolate please, also one of those Tim Hortons cookies

I actually haven’t stepped foot in, or eaten at one for about 10 years now, boycotted those fools. They are beyond terrible now.

I use to get the soup and sandwich meal back in the day before they first sold out

He didn’t get dropped by a sidekick - he slipped

He landed the more meaningful shots , stuffed all the panic takedowns, and even had a choke in for a second

Neither guy did anything significant enough for it be “clear”

we can conclude the fight was a gay sparring session

THe just were at like +5000 at the end of the 2nd period. Who saw that five goal 3rd looming?!
I won a crazy amount on hockey the other day did you see my bet slips? Hockey been berry good to me lately

I actually haven’t stepped foot in, or eaten at one for about 10 years now, boycotted those fools. They are beyond terrible now.

I use to get the soup and sandwich meal back in the day before they first sold out

gotta do the drive-thru for some timbits brah

Back