PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah we learned in that round that Mokaev really doesn't like getting hit. He got hit with a decent right hand early in the round and has been shooting to save his life ever since.

Mokaev is looking slow after all the grappling. Perez should be able to take over, but he's not doing enough offence

What a surprise, another bad performance by Mokaev.
He's younger, faster, and hits harder with a 5" reach advantage. I was expecting his camp to have a full distance gameplan with him picking Perez apart till Perez shoots, then submitting him. However, they have opted for the "Spam takedowns against a guy who teaches college kids how to not get taken down for a living" route.

I thought the tattoo on Perea's shoulder was a tombstone, but the closeup shows me it's praying hands. Quite the difference...

I've been using ZYN because I don't want to pick up vaping
Going cold turkey is not realistic
Yeah, there was no way I was going cold turkey If I hadn't had some stipulation put on me. Lol, not as bad as I thought it would be. Way easier than this neck pain. Lol

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Luthien and Crew. Might be IN for the main card but not sure tonight as I'm at a bday dinner atm - 11.30pm here. Have fun with the fights everyone! See you around :)
tumblr_pxu14eSzUq1qjzq78o2_540.gif

Idc what anybody says about FLW… do you realize how high level your technique has to be to perform these grappling exchanges?

Phenomenal technique for both men.

haha its madness, I honestly don't know what UFC sees in him. He is so slow and flat footed and every time it goes to the ground he just turtles up and doesn't know what to do.
Yeah, it's wild. You KO Reem one time in the last 10 secs of a fight, suddenly they're building entire Apex cards around you and just plumb forget you're kinda ugly to watch. Reality is weird, bud

Bad visuals from Mokaev every time he gets against the cage he just flops

anytime Mokaev is getting punched he just goes to his knees and holds on for a takedown

what a prospect

Back