PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like If you bet on these last 4 fights to go the distance you'd be a rich man.

Add Gaziev to the pile

R.397064d7101519c2e0c08e2ed7d7c507

HWs should not be booked for 5 round fights except title fights or maybe #1 contender fights.

Just book em 3, even if main event. They are too big and only a few of the more athletic fellers can go 25, so instead they either gas out or slow the pace to a crawl from rounds 2-4 or 2-5

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN, I was wrong once again and I sincerely apologize. These cocksuckers suck.
Bro you are the last person to blame, this is UFC fault for keep giving Rozenstriuk main events.. I can't believe how many main event fights he gets.. its unreal. He's just constantly crap. I'm sorry but he just has never impressed me, looks so slow and flat footed every fight. Not good

I don't deny he might have some KO power, but he is a pro fighter that is 265 Ibs.. I'd be worried if he didn't have some power. What does that mean though???. Where is the skill, where is the talent, where are the set ups.

God dang it they turned Biggie Boy into GSP!

Oh well.. gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

Those of you who picked Gaziev to win, why? What had this guy done to make you think he can jump right into a top 15 guy in a main event? I don't understand how this guy had 1 fight on the early prelims against a guy nobody had heard of and now is in the main event, let alone why he was the betting favourite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back