PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how tf did 2 judges give the 5th to Allen?? Because of the optics of him tearing his hamstring in the last 10 seconds?
Despite the awful body language from Allen, the striking was pretty even and Allen had the back take and then nearly finished Curtis at the end. There's no way Curtis won that round.

Allen needs to keep DDP's name out of his mouth for now lol, he's probably 2 fights away.

Might as well either re-book the Vettori fight or give him Strickland if they want.

108721-4032295.png

VICTORY!!

XC6cC5X.png

Indulge me, Sherbros!
fuckin nice `

If you gave Curtis the 5th you should probably apply for a judging license. You'd fit right in with those morons.

how tf did 2 judges give the 5th to Allen?? Because of the optics of him tearing his hamstring in the last 10 seconds?
Without the benefit of replay it looked like Allen had him hurt with a knee or whatever that striking sequence was at the end. Only after did I realize that Curtis had an injured leg. The optics looked bad. I had Curtis winning the 5th and the fight 48-47. It was a close fight.

To be fair, I give Curtis a hard time, but he was class tonight.

Allen did give him the fight he wanted, and beat him at it.

He won't complain.
credit where it's due Curtis is tough! i fully expected him to milk that eye poke.

It was a good fight but i think Allen trying to prove something on the feet was poor fight IQ should have been grapple heavy the whole fight. Do what works submissions are his bread and butter. He got the dubb but fought pretty haphazardly. imho

Back