PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as he can continue to make gains on his effective take down defense, he's shown the resilience here to not get frustrated getting his legs dove at every second of the fight and stay patient to find his spots he could make some waves. Don't know if he can reach the summit, but he could have some great fun fights.

Damn, 2 manlet fights and a WMMA fight all in a row.

Give him weidman. But weidman isn't into 36 year Olds anymore. He only does 45-50 age group more l now. Also not sure he's practiced the "it's your fault I poked your eyes" defense enough Weidmans fingers go where they want when they want would be to much for him

Almeida needs to work on reacting to a shot. He can stand up and fight off takedowns but looks like he had trouble seeing Budka's shots coming from range.

Absolutely. His TDD against the cage was better than I anticipated, but that last shot from Budka was pretty far out, and he just kind of backed up awkwardly

You gotta be able to do more than that vs. These new breed kick boxers. They are developing TDD at such a fast rate at this point.
For real, and even if they get taken down, it's getting harder to win decisions against them since damage has become such a strong criteria these past couple years and control has very little value by comparison.

Didn’t even realize. I was just so happy that wall and stall didn’t work.

Nice bounce back..

853947-34239977.png

Back