UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Aspinall

I am fading Blaydes/Aspinall and Hermansson/Curtis pre-fight, and will live bet during Round 1, only after I see how both guys are fighting and how they deal with the first TD attempt.

Everyone is on Aspinall and Curtis, which I'm not against, but legit everyone is on them, and I don't feel comfortable taking either side of those fights pre-fight.
I have Aspinall in one parlay but excluded him in another, i like his momentum going in, i feel like Blaydes star is fading and Tom is about to burst to championship contenders, he's much hungrier.

Really seems like it will come down to whether Jack can get his grappling going at all. He just seems too pedestrian with his standup. Curtis showed good counter grappling vs Viera, maybe Jack's TD's are a bit better (maybe) even if he's not the phenom that Rodolfo is once it hits the mat.

I agree that Curtis has defensive holes standing. Hawes was piecing him up until Curtis landed the big shot that turned ths fight around. Curtis does seem to have a good chin and solid power so if Jack can't get him down he's in danger the whole time. Jack is very hittable standing, he needs this to be a grinding type fight with cage hugging, TD's, etc.
My Parlay is riding on Curtis, I’m pretty confident in my other picks; But Jack is no slouch. I see a confident Gus beating Krylov, and I see Craig beating a fading Oez.
Jack has decent standup and good wrestling and takedowns but if he cant get it on the floor and exhausts himself like he did against Strickland expect to see Chris piecing him up and riding to a decision.

How solid a bet is Moly McCann tonight? I’ve legit seen nothing of her opponent

This happens every week at this point

Attachments

• E213BBEA-ABD0-443D-BA98-C44E031A3F70.png
    E213BBEA-ABD0-443D-BA98-C44E031A3F70.png
    720.8 KB · Views: 9
Recouped my losses for tonight with Blaydes win.

Back