PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Beautiful moment, thanks for the fights, but

36977225.jpg

Anik's body language: Please stop crying and talking about your dying uncle, I'm uncomfortable with male vulnerability.

I hate Anik.
Robo Anik hasn't had his "i know now why you cry" moment but i think he'll make a break through eventually

LOL! 1st event on ESPN and we'll end up missing the first 15-20 minutes because of this game and then they'll have to spend at least five minutes sucking Duke's dick afterwards.

Respect to Bermudez. Had some great wars in his career with his fight vs Matt Grice being one of the craziest fights I've personally ever seen. True warrior, hespect

LOL! 1st event on ESPN and we'll end up missing the first 15-20 minutes because of this game and then they'll have to spend at least five minutes sucking Duke's dick afterwards.
Don't worry they are filling time with more talking

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Dammit! Basketball is on every ESPN station!

Respect to Bermudez. Had some great wars in his career with his fight vs Matt Grice being one of the craziest fights I've personally ever seen. True warrior, hespect

{<redford}

So by the looks of it the prelims wont be seen at all on ESPN the college game Is only in the 2nd quarter.

I just realized my couch pillows have zippers on them.

Hey pillow your fly is down LOLOL amirite

Back