PBP UFC Fight Night Brooklyn: Cejudo vs. Dillashaw PBP Discussion - 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK

Is there seriously no place to watch the fights right now?? Fuck basketball. Someone please help!

People don't understand just how good Bermudez is. He could have been champion, but was extremely unlucky. A few bad decisions, a couple losses, and violá, one of the best never got to prove he was as good as he is.

lol welcome to the ESPN era, bro

UFC doesn't mean shit, just another sewage reputation sport that has to take second place to college kids playing with their balls

What the flying fuck is this basketball shit?!?! It's not even pros too, fucking college inferior athletes, what a joke.

LOL! 1st event on ESPN and we'll end up missing the first 15-20 minutes because of this game and then they'll have to spend at least five minutes sucking Duke's dick afterwards.

they won't start the event until its airing bud. lol relax

Glad he still retired even tho he got a win too many dumb fighters take that as a sing they're back on top rather than just a horrible oponent.

<6> Diego Sanchez should have done this, instead of hyping a title run.

Wadtucket its about fucking time you gave me a shoutout bro

I done been supporting you bro bro

duke/uva on espn right now. would rather see fights, but zion's like a weird charles barkley/vince carter hybrid and i love it

Back