UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till - official bets

Jourdain-170 for 200
Rountree+144 for 200
Zawada/Morono over 2.5-160 for 200
Till/Brunson-Over 2.5 -120 for 200

BEST OF LUCK to all my last 3 events 4-0/////1-3/////0-4

LOL of course I lose an over bet by 16 seconds lol oh well None of my lotto tickets were close to hitting I consider close where I only lose 1 fight oh well went 2-2 overall not to bad

Wow congratulations man! I got lucky and hit a $50 prop for Brunson to win by submission. Odds were +1500 so I won $750.

oh beautiful nice odds. Ballsy bet too sub would not be a popular choice before the fight. I figured a dominant decision by Brunson. It was crazy how till was -200 being that he was fighting above his weight class against a bigger stronger guy who can wrestle. Basically it was the left hand from till that really was his only path and that was assuming he wouldn’t be controlled on the ground.

oh beautiful nice odds. Ballsy bet too sub would not be a popular choice before the fight. I figured a dominant decision by Brunson. It was crazy how till was -200 being that he was fighting above his weight class against a bigger stronger guy who can wrestle. Basically it was the left hand from till that really was his only path and that was assuming he wouldn’t be controlled on the ground.
After remembering how Tyron subbed him I felt like the improved game by Brunson would most likely play out how it did. Won a straight bet for Brunson to win too so a good night.

After remembering how Tyron subbed him I felt like the improved game by Brunson would most likely play out how it did. Won a straight bet for Brunson to win too so a good night.

awesome yea the odds were off for sure we have to take advantage when we can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back