UFC Fight Night: Cannonier vs. Strickland

They are "free" because there is no customer base.

Congratulations on being the days winner of the Dunning-kreuger award.

You could have just admitted that you couldn't justify your pick but instead you keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

Deron Winn is injured. His fight against Julian Marquez is cancelled.

I'm thinking about a parlay consisting of

Rafael Garcia @1.76 ML
Julian Erosa @1.60 ML
Jake Matthews @1.39 ML
Bryan Battle @2.10 ML
Total odds: @8.21
$250 to win $2,054.97

Reasons why

Bryan Battle: very impressive last outing and improving quickly aswell as potentially padded opponent who's record is deceiving, not to say he's bad but Battle is better tested recently.

Julian Erosa: I love Bruce Leeroy as much as the next fan but I just can't see him avoiding getting bullied by Erosa, Erosa is a savage and has nice boxing and mixes it well with his submissions, I think he beats down Caceres sadly.

Jake Matthews: Based on his last performance he could be very well heading towards the top 15, he looks like he's put it all together and absolutely destroyed Andre Fiahlo. Matthew definitely has dynamite in his hands but I think Jake will be smart enough to use his grappling this outing and put Matthew away via GnP or Sub.

Rafa Garcia: well this is a lil bit of a hopeful one, but from what I see, Rafa is the more experienced, well rounded, 5 years older at 28 vs 23 of Maheshate. I think this plays a part and potentially Rafa has lost 3 times to good quality opponents, while other than Masheshate's last 2 wins have been against better opponents, his first 7 fights were against sub par comp. Rafa by sub is my prediction and will stab that in other lil parlays but I think his ML is juicy as he hasn't been finished and has fought the better competition, more experienced and more well rounded, notably having 8 submissions in 14 wins.

Any opinions or arguments against this are appreciated

Big Strickland fan but will be going heavy on Cannonier by KO/TKO.

Dude realized he was getting smashed

Just gonna say it: I really don't think Winn likes being an MMA fighter. I've gotten that vibe from him from the start.

People thought he was gonna be the MW version of DC. Shorter, pudgier guy for the weight class with a dynamic wrestling background. But unlike DC, Winn just hasn't seemed to immerse himself into doing everything possible to become a great MMA fighter. I think he's an MMA fighter because "Well, I was a really good wrestler so now what do I do?"

Did you even do any research into this? Everyone wants to give an opinion without taping

cheyanne overrated imo
Ckj05fhpBmF

Last edited:
I scrolled through both of their instagrams and I was quite surprised at some of the looks from McKenna. She doesn’t try to be hot, but she kind of is. Sometimes.

I’m intrigued

There's nothing wrong with her look. Esp with the glasses she has the "I'm a shy librarian but a hot one" look. Vlismas is pretty smokin' when she's dolled up though.

There's nothing wrong with her look. Esp with the glasses she has the "I'm a shy librarian but a hot one" look. Vlismas is pretty smokin' when she's dolled up though.
I think I’m Just surprised because she kind of flew under my radar.

I’m like this is the same poppins broad from the ufc? Lol

Back