UFC Fight Night: Covington v Woodley

Yeah I'm not sure how cerrones supposed to handle nikos power when he gets stunned by shoulder strikes these days.

he ate some decent shots from pettis and he just had another baby, which might be motivation for him.

If Cerrone loses this he should retire really.
I will put some money on him if his odds improve, 2,30 is not enough

I am Not very confident in Khamzat. I already mentioned i understand the narrative for Bektic but still even his odds i saw there are two odds that are way to high.

Look at what happened yesterday. Most Underdogs won you should not feel high of % confident.
I don't love the number but from what ive seen from garragori, he is clearly a level bellow bektic.

i took some cerrone +145. his bad boxing defense and tendency to start slow could make it look like the worst bet in the world against a guy with power, but cowboy is the better fighter across the board by a wide margin. i think cerrone can damage that lead leg and get his muay thai going if he doesn't get wiped out in the first few mins.

I’m saying rethink your strategy m8. Don’t let your dislike of the character known as Colby Chaos Covington cloud your judgement. <seedat>

I highly respect Colby covington skills, but nobody looks good after a title loss. His loss was pretty devastating as well as he was en route to getting finished IMO. Colby showed a weakness that he can’t take shots to the body that well and he doesn’t have the most granite chin.

Also, Colbys training situation after he got kicked out. His reputation is probably not so good and he must have a small circle of low level fighters that he depends on to have as training partners. If he’s like training with himself and woodley has been going through a legit training camp and is motivated to get back into relevancy. If he loses this one, it probably won’t be close and yeah that will probably be the nail in the coffin. This will be an interesting one to watch as these guys have had beef for years and they finally settle it in a weird position. Colby is coming off a loss to the guy that dethroned TWOOD, and now they’re fighting for a contender ship and if they lose... bellator is the most likely option for them after this

i took some cerrone +145. his bad boxing defense and tendency to start slow could make it look like the worst bet in the world against a guy with power, but cowboy is the better fighter across the board by a wide margin. i think cerrone can damage that lead leg and get his muay thai going if he doesn't get wiped out in the first few mins.

perfect spot for Cerrone to take out a sloppy up and comer IMO. I feel like people are putting Niko price on a pedestal here

perfect spot for Cerrone to take out a sloppy up and comer IMO. I feel like people are putting Niko price on a pedestal here

for me its less thinking niko is the better fighter but more of fading cowboy. Technically, cowboy is way better, but he's been TKOd 3 of his last 4 fights. Could he win over Niko? Absolutely! But i like the odds of -150 niko wins.

oh lordy, i really really like newsom at -125 vs Costa. Costa should be a regional fighter fighter for a few more years. He has power but he has really undisciplined boxing defense, has only been out of the 1st round once and got submitted very very easily by brandon davis.

Newsom has a pretty good chin, disciplined on the feet and should have a speed advantage. I see Newsom ending it either with a check left hook or a submission R2.

Cerrone should get merc’ed but the fan boy in me has him pulling some ridiculous submission out of the ol’ lap sack

Im taking a little shot on borella +220 vs Silva. Silva is slow and plodding and once she ends up on the ground she is totally clueless. Her takedown defence doesn't look good either. Borella just needs a takedown to win the round.

So far I like Newson, Price, Espinosa and potentially Spann.

Holland and Covington will roll.

Im taking a little shot on borella +220 vs Silva. Silva is slow and plodding and once she ends up on the ground she is totally clueless. Her takedown defence doesn't look good either. Borella just needs a takedown to win the round.
id advise not to. i read borella's credentials and did a little research on her in her previous fights. i almost want to say her credentials are falsified because thats how bad she performs.

Silva is slow and plodding and once she ends up on the ground she is totally clueless. Her takedown defence doesn't look good either. Borella just needs a takedown to win the round.
a totally clueless fighter submits Gillian Robertson? btw Bueno even has one ninja choke in her record. Not many can brag with that

I think you haven't done your homework here, Borella is the clueless one when it goes to the ground. I mean who gets guard sub'd by dead fish Courtney Casey?

I rather feel like you are trying to get better odds on Bueno..

a totally clueless fighter submits Gillian Robertson? btw Bueno even has one ninja choke in her record. Not many can brag with that

I think you haven't done your homework here, Borella is the clueless one when it goes to the ground. I mean who gets guard sub'd by dead fish Courtney Casey?

I rather feel like you are trying to get better odds on Bueno..
Lol. Just look at her ground game vs Moroz, totally clueless yeah she had no idea how to get up nor was she threatening with any kind of submission. So she got a lucky guillotine vs Robertson so what? Just like always don't bet -200 wmma favourites unless their name is Nunes or Shevchenko. Borella is not very good and a bit of a flake and silva might catch her with a sub because thats how she tends to lose but she has some decent wrestling imo and that could honestly be enough in this fight.

Last edited:
Lol. Just look at her ground game vs Moroz, totally clueless yeah she had no idea how to get up nor was she threatening with any kind of submission. So she got a lucky guillotine vs Robertson so what? Just like always don't bet -200 wmma favourites unless their name is Nunes or Shevchenko. Borella is not very good and a bit of a flake and silva might catch her with a sub because thats how she tends to lose but she has some decent wrestling imo and that could honestly be enough in this fight.

At this price, you are probably right to take a look at the dog, but you might want to rewatch that Robertson fight to get a better handle on exactly how they stack up. It wasn’t a “lucky guillotine” that she landed, it was actually a very slick armbar from guard, and prior to that she showed reasonable defense, an ability to get back up to her feet and she even threw some decent elbows from her back. Also keep in mind, top position on the mat is by far Robertson’s best position. For comparison, Cortney Casey tapped Borella from that same position less than 4 months ago, yet was completely nullified and submitted when she found herself on her back vs Gillian just a month later.

With that being said, I’m actually considering Borella too. +210 is very tempting, especially coming off a UFC where all 3 +200 or better WMMA dogs were clearly the value side.

Last edited:
So far I like Newson, Price, Espinosa and potentially Spann.

Holland and Covington will roll.

i like spann alot, but the 3rd round of the alvey fight i dont think i can bet spann against a guy like johny walker with explosive KO power

Back