PBP UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva - PBP Discussion: 4:00 pm ET/1:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fili has to get up. He's got about a minute to not lose this fight.

no he doesn't.

And if he somehow squeaks by in the 3rd, the first time he fights someone strong, with good TD defense and straight punches, he's being KO'd bad. His top game is REALLY good, that's about it.
Give him time. I don’t actually rate him as a contender right now. just respect his ground game a lot. And he is becoming more well rounded.

I should have ordered pizza for this card, but I just went with basic snacks like Cheetos, mistake, I should have got pizza, I want it now.

def a rookie move. I got Jersey Mike's earlier. And threw in a DiGiorno's in oven cuz I wanted to channel my inner Walmart shopper ala Bryce Mitchell.

against better competition bryce is a blanket. doing nothing on top

Tbh I think Bryce is doing better in the striking than people are saying and Fili is doing better in grappling than people are saying.

Fili's gotta get back up, or he loses a UD, Mitchel no doubt won the First, but nobody can give him Round 2. He did nothing with the Minute he had control time, and got out struck.

Roli Delgado???

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG

ufc_105_winner_delgado_finish.gif

Half of sherdog could beat that guy up.

What a fight !!!!!! 1-1

Mitchell having more trouble passing than his last fight against Rosa, who is a high level bb

Back