UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Chikadze

lmao I refused to really tape the card up until this week and I still couldn’t avoid a slew of cancellations

and it’s not like any of the cancelled fights are really high priority in terms of rebooking
I sorta taped most of the fights.

Not sure i would i bet heavy or light on this first fight card of the year with so many cancellation due to timing or visa issues.

Yeah seems like this card and Francos/Gane PPV are going to be a mess of drop outs and last minute changes

I sorta taped most of the fights.

Not sure i would i bet heavy or light on this first fight card of the year with so many cancellation due to timing or visa issues.
Yeah, I've been itching for a fight card, but sadly this one leaves me pretty hesitant to lay any big money anywhere.
Maybe it will be a good one for live bets though?

I took some Croom +265. I hated how he didn't adapt his game at all against Caceras but I think Krause is really good and that price is too high imo. Small bet for me because I don't love it and I think it probably loses.

Kevin Croom could have the lovechild of Greg Jackson/Mike Thomas Brown as his coach and he’d still just be Kevin Croom. He’s proved he can’t go 3 hard rounds while Kelleher can is enough to make me stay away.

How did Collier look? Any pics online already? Or maybe info from someone who has watched? I'm on Sherman and pull the trigger in case Collier looks 'fat'.

How did Collier look? Any pics online already? Or maybe info from someone who has watched? I'm on Sherman and pull the trigger in case Collier looks 'fat'.

He's a fat, blown up MW with above average boxing but about 8 minutes worth of cardio. At this point, everyone should know EXACTLY what they're getting with Collier LOL.

Well that's enough for me to make a decision. Only thing; odds Sherman are rising...maybe wait till start.

He's a fat, blown up MW with above average boxing but about 8 minutes worth of cardio.

And Sherman has about 6. 7 if he's lucky.

Well that's enough for me to make a decision. Only thing; odds Sherman are rising...maybe wait till start.

You can't feel good about Sherman, who is a walking disappointment. Who the f knows with these two loads.

I only bothered checking the final 4 matches staredowns.
Nothing really jumping out as far as being out of shape/injured etc.
Maia looks a little more muscular than usual (maybe?)

Oh for sure. This fight is very likely ending up rd 3 as a sloppy mess of two tired slugs.
Tbf the reason collier was so tired in last round vs fellipe was because of all the body shots that he was eating, sherman on the other hand doesn't really have that in his game. I actually think collier has a moderate cardio edge over sherman, a big mental/heart edge, and other facets like movement/defense etc. Only clear advantage for sherman is power imo. I personally like collier via dec at +162.

Tbf the reason collier was so tired in last round vs fellipe was because of all the body shots that he was eating, sherman on the other hand doesn't really have that in his game. I actually think collier has a moderate cardio edge over sherman, a big mental/heart edge, and other facets like movement/defense etc. Only clear advantage for sherman is power imo. I personally like collier via dec at +162.

Could be true. Collier does have slick boxing, if way below average power for a HW.

Everyone made weight.

opponents-calvin-kattar-and-giga-chikadze-of-georgia-face-off-during-picture-id1364643505

opponents-jake-collier-and-chase-sherman-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1364643565

opponents-brandon-royval-and-rogerio-bontorin-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1364643645

opponents-katlyn-chookagian-and-jennifer-maia-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1364643688

opponents-dakota-bush-and-viacheslav-borshchev-of-russia-face-off-picture-id1364643907

opponents-bill-algeo-and-joanderson-brito-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1364643930

opponents-jamie-pickett-and-joseph-holmes-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1364643944

opponents-court-mcgee-and-rogerio-bontorin-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1364643991

opponents-brian-kelleher-and-kevin-croom-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1364644528

opponents-tj-brown-and-charles-rosa-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1364644556

Which fights that u guys think that likely end ITD?

Back