UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Emmett

Bro... Cowboy looked like death at weigh in

On JLau now and I think probably finish too. JLau has sneaky power. Prime for prime Cowboy eradicates him but JLau feels like a better "both are past it" bet and I can't get over how horrific Cowboy looks. He's also been shooting that movie and shit recently. There are some fighters like Clay Guida who are mid in their prime but do a lot better in past prime matchups against fighters who would've dog walked them prime for prime. JLau is in that class IMO

JLau ML
JLau finish
JLau round 1

All 3 in. Most of JLau finishes in round 1 some upsets too like the historic Pulver debut. Also has experience putting out washed out former great fighters like Gomi and Diego round 1.

Last edited:
Bro... Cowboy looked like death at weigh in

On JLau now and I think probably finish too. JLau has sneaky power. Prime for prime Cowboy eradicates him but JLau feels like a better "both are past it" bet and I can't get over how horrific Cowboy looks. He's also been shooting that movie and shit recently. There are some fighters like Clay Guida who are mid in their prime but do a lot better in past prime matchups against fighters who would've dog walked them prime for prime. JLau is in that class IMO

JLau ML
JLau finish
JLau round 1

All 3 in. Most of JLau finishes in round 1 some upsets too like the historic Pulver debut. Also has experience putting out washed out former great fighters like Gomi and Diego round 1.

I think he'll be fine by fight night. Still weighed in at 154.75.

I'm on lauzon round 1 and ko myself (much better odds when first scheduled last month), but wouldn't touch ml. his cardio is so ass to the point that even a half hearted cowboy could take over in 2nd stanza and rek him bad once he gets going.

Tony Kelley (137.5)* vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
*Kelley missed the bantamweight limit and will be fined a percentage of his purse.

calvin-kattar-and-josh-emmett-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1403543358

donald-cerrone-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-night-weighin-picture-id1403543338

tim-means-and-kevin-holland-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1403543322

joaquin-buckley-and-albert-duraev-of-russia-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1403543299

damir-ismagulov-of-russia-and-guram-kutateladze-of-georgia-face-off-picture-id1403543102

julian-marquez-and-gregory-rodrigues-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-picture-id1403542117

adrian-yanez-and-tony-kelley-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1403541455

jasmine-jasudavicius-of-canada-and-natalia-silva-of-brazil-face-off-picture-id1403541404

court-mcgee-and-jeremiah-wells-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1403540461

ricardo-ramos-of-brazil-and-danny-chavez-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1403540333

maria-oliveira-of-brazil-and-gloria-de-paula-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1403540271

eddie-wineland-and-cody-stamann-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1403539641

phil-hawes-and-deron-winn-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1403539509

roman-dolidze-of-georgia-and-kyle-daukaus-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1403538725

Who wants to tail me on that Gloria ko 600+ prop ?

She is a former muay thai brazilian amatuer champ and packs quite a punch.

Maria Oliveira's opponent ratings is off the charts weak, couldn't last a round with Marina, she is getting finished. She also throws lots of loopy punches tailor made to get caught and koed.

View attachment 927912

Put that prop on a hail mary parlay alongside some other lines (Hawes KO, Yanez GTD, Guram ML, Jasmine ML, Daukaus ML, Ramos ML, Rodrigues ML and Lauzon/Cowboy under) $1 for $800.

If that prop hits I'll probably cash it out halfway or something lol.

It's Lauzon first round KO or Cerrone wins. Easy fight to call imo but i's pretty much 50/50 split between those outcomes.

Who wants to tail me on that Gloria ko 600+ prop ?

She is a former muay thai brazilian amatuer champ and packs quite a punch.

Maria Oliveira's opponent ratings is off the charts weak, couldn't last a round with Marina, she is getting finished. She also throws lots of loopy punches tailor made to get caught and koed.

View attachment 927912

I took some Gloria under 2.5 and some Gloria to win in round 3, hopefully we cash

Best line on the card for me Natalie Silva sub +750 vs Jasudavicius. Silva is on a 6-submission wins streak, her gameplan is obvious despite being young she is in a good team. As for Jas, she has faced a grappler only once in her career, Kay Hansen, who turned out to be way overrated and more focused on OnlyFans. Therefore taking a relatively unproven grappler from Canada vs a proven grappler for Brazil is a nobrainer for me.

I can see Buckley KO'ing Duraev, but most likely Albert grinds him out. Kopylov is not really bad and hits like a truck too. I think Duraev had the worst performance in Abu Dhabi he could possibly have while Kopylov had the best performance in the UFC so far. Buckley struggled with fucking Arroyo and gassed in the third against Al Hassan who grappled with him. So speaking of cardio they can both suck, but at least Kopylov fight was fast pace, so it could be that. I predict dominant victory from the Russian.
Most likely it is,but not at this odds.Duraev is hittable and if he stays on the feet for to long or Buckley manages to keep it standing I can see Buckley winning.Just a value bet,but to each his own.

jump on, currently live with our first sharp guest

Damn,I missed that inital line for Daukaus Sub or Dec,that's great value.Took it yesterday just to get some boosted odds on Daukaus but it fell to 1,66 and now even lower.
Also,I'm skipping on Rodriguez,to many red flags after watching him against the Korean guy although I think he wins.

The Cerrone / Lauzon fight isn't happening by the sounds of it.

Last time it was a Cerrone health issue. Today it's a Lauzon health issue. It seems like Father Time and Mother Nature are having their way here.

Back