Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Opening / Current
2435_o.png
2435.png

Romanov is overatted as fuck, guy has no standup, dont know if boser is the guy to stuff him. He's a pretty small HW

First glance I like Andrade and Kape.Romanov opening odds were great,shame how quickl they got smashed

Boser... dance.. dance.. low kick.... punch.. dance, bounce.. low kick.. stare... low kick attempt... bounce..

Romanov likely takes Boser down and smashes but the odds went way too far. I'd cap Romanov maybe -250 ish. Anyone paying close to -500...wow.

Romanov likely takes Boser down and smashes but the odds went way too far. I'd cap Romanov maybe -250 ish. Anyone paying close to -500...wow.

- name ends in 'ov'
- undefeated record

that's enough for most people to push the odds far from where they should realistically be lol :D

Lemos/Andrade is a crazy fight. I wish they weren't fighting eachother. I think Andrade will shock Lemos, but its possible Lemos can do what Zhang did.

I'd lean towards Andrade being able to pressure Lemos and take her out on the later rounds.

This has to be the worst card for betting straight picks of the year so far. Not a single fight I like. I hate betting props and keep getting burned on them so this card will be a hard pass for me.

The favourites have been way too steep recently. Have to play Boser at those odds. Andre also seems to have value at first glance.

The favourites have been way too steep recently. Have to play Boser at those odds. Andre also seems to have value at first glance.
boser was getting tossed around by light heavy in his last fight, can't imagine what super heavy romanov is going to do.

agreed on barriult as long as he doesn't get meme'd again in first round he should drastically take over down the stretch. waiting to see what the odds are havn't seen it anywhere yet

How is Puelles’ cardio?
Not great. It's mediocre or even worse than that. I think I'v seen him slow down late in multiple fights. Feels like Puelles is knee bar or bust in this fight.

but on the other hand clay is a sub magnet so who the fuck knows. It comes down to how smart clay approaches this fight. If he bounces in and out and keeps it on the feet it's clay's win.

UFC Vegas 52: Lemos vs. Andrade
Saturday 04.23.2022 at 06:00 PM ET
UFC APEX

#UFCVegas52

Amanda Lemos:

“To be honest, I didn’t imagine it was going to be a main event until I saw the fight was against Andrade. I imagined maybe a co-main event or something like that because I’m really in the moment, I was coming off of a main card, she’s been having lots of good fights, she’s highly ranked, so I knew that it was going to be a high position but I didn’t expect it to be a main event. If I put on a show against Jessica Andrade, I think it’s very possible that the title comes next and that’s the goal.”

It’s definitely a great opportunity and I was searching for a fight like this for a while. She’s a famous, famous fighter, a former champ a really tough fighter. I was really glad to get this opportunity to be able to show the audience how good I am and how far I’ve come.

I’ve been working a lot on my own mistakes. Last fight I committed a few of them so I’ve been watching a lot of my previous fights, watching a bit of my opponent. And that’s what we’re working on. There are a few surprises that I have in store for the next fight but I’m going to keep that to myself.

Each fight that passes by I see what works out, what doesn’t, what I need to do to keep on going, motivating me. Last fight, we made some mistakes and we’re setting these mistakes right right now and I know that they’re not gonna happen for my next fight with Jessica Andrade. She thinks she won, I think I won, and the judges think I won. So there’s not really anything to discuss about this. Except that the judges have decided. I won the fight.

I take my work extremely seriously, if the fans want a show, I’m gonna be the person to show them the show. If they want to see blood, if they want to see punches, I’m going to show them that. I’m going to show them a war.”

-Amanda Lemos

Last edited:
Not great. It's mediocre or even worse than that. I think I'v seen him slow down late in multiple fights. Feels like Puelles is knee bar or bust in this fight.

but on the other hand clay is a sub magnet so who the fuck knows. It comes down to how smart clay approaches this fight. If he bounces in and out and keeps it on the feet it's clay's win.
pueles beats old man guida. expect the odds to reverse . Puelles will be a -150 by wednesday

staked 300 for 330$

Last edited:
Probably going to play lemos ko.

already on Hanna Montana and Suboomaju

not a whole lot I like here

lol barriult at +130 and climbing to bigger dog atm, recency bias at its finest.

Back