UFC Fight Night: Lewis v Oleinik

Pre-tape I'm confused about the Jaynes v Tucker line

Jaynes has a wrestling background and Tucker got murdered by a wrestler

Durability questions aside shouldn't Weidman handle Omari? Surprised to see evens but maybe I'm underrating Omari a lot.

Blackbeast
Akhmedov
Pitolo
Dairush
Starapoli
Haqparast
Turman
Barrett

EZ money

Blackbeast
Akhmedov
Pitolo
Dairush
Starapoli
Haqparast
Turman
Barrett

EZ money
What's the logic on Barrett and Turman? The rest I get, but Slippery Pete seems to have an issue with Jiu Jitsu and Andrew Sanchez does still have that All-American wrestling in his back pocket

pumped after a losing night boys, you win or you learn am i right?

That said 2u on Yana hahah

Last edited:
I dont think Munoz' wrestling is good enough for it, he is no Marcin Held, the guy is 6-0 he is very raw.
He's also the Team Alpha Male wrestling coach. Marvin Held has amazing BJJ don't get me wrong, but Nasrat hasn't actually faced an American college (folkstyle) wrestler yet

Idk line just feels kind of off at 3.25 considering Munoz's wrestling credentials

Anyone able to find Ali Al Qaisi's last 2 wins in Brave? They are his only decision wins, will give a lot of answers I feel. Otherwise all his competition is really weak. Rivera should smoke him

Well, I think the best way to play the main event is Lewis by ko or possibly Lewis rd 1, and also Olenik by sub, have to wait wait for props though

Gonna go big on dariush

same. Easy sub win I think.

What's the logic on Barrett and Turman? The rest I get, but Slippery Pete seems to have an issue with Jiu Jitsu and Andrew Sanchez does still have that All-American wrestling in his back pocket

Barrett will most likely lose I just like him as a person LoL. I Will not be betting him and I think Zalal can sub him if he can gas Peter out. Peter has a few sub losses and Zalal has a few sub wins. I’ll probably play Zalal sub line here.

As for Turman. I just think he’s better. Has a split dec loss with Roberson and has never been finished. Although he has a lower sig strike per minute than Sanchez which might be a problem. I’m definitely not 100% on Turman and am just going off memory.

My strong reads I don’t see changing are Dairush ML and his sub prop.
Also Oleynik by sub or BB KO line.
Not so confident in Pitolo but I feel like Stewart is going to sleep if Pitolo can land. Or Stewart grapple-fucks Pitolo to an easy W.

Last edited:
What happened to Caeceres vs Giga?

Back