UFC Fight Night: Lewis v Oleinik

Unlike lewis.Oleinik can try and sub lewis in two rounds i dont think Lewis can anymore. Even if he does it might be in the third or late second round. Not to mention that cringey video that Black beast yeah that was so not cool.

Oleinik only knows one way to fight. Watch literally every fight of his in the last 5 years. He goes forward in zombie mode, winging haymakers to either land one or allow him to get close enough to get ahold of his opponent. It was slightly altered for Werdum as he's the one and only guy that Alexei was in no rush to be on the mat with. But that's the only time we've seen him not do anything possible to get ahold of his opponent early. And it's not like Lewis is gonna use crafty footwork and dance away. He's gonna wing those massive power shots looking to take Alexei's head off.

Unless we see a totally different gameplan from Alexei than he's shown...pretty much in every recent fight, this thing likely ends early. Alexei's chin can't handle really taking any shots from a guy who hits like Black Beast, and if Alexei gets Derrick to the mat he likely finds a choke pretty quickly. People are mistakenly looking at the fact that Lewis isn't a fast starter and thinking that means the fight may drag out. I don't think that matters because Oleinik always comes straight at his opponent.

Oly beat Hunt, Hunt beat Lewis... MMA match checks out.

On a serious note, I will be making a play on Olynik to win ITD.

IMO, still value on beneil at -220. He really should be in the -500 area. He will look like one.

Holtzman is priced similarly to Eryk anders because of his build and he’s not particularly bad in one area but he literally has nothing to beat a guy like beneil.

IMO, still value on beneil at -220. He really should be in the -500 area. He will look like one.

Holtzman is priced similarly to Eryk anders because of his build and he’s not particularly bad in one area but he literally has nothing to beat a guy like beneil.

People worry a lot about Beneil's durability. He's been melted a few times already.

Oly beat Hunt, Hunt beat Lewis... MMA match checks out.

On a serious note, I will be making a play on Olynik to win ITD.

Are you getting decent odds on ITD? On pinnacle ML is 2.76, ITD 2.9 and sub 2.96. The premium on his ITD seems like a joke.

Are you getting decent odds on ITD? On pinnacle ML is 2.76, ITD 2.9 and sub 2.96. The premium on his ITD seems like a joke.

Yeah I hear you. I managed to get it at a measly +175. I don't really mind because I've gone big on Oly before as a dog. I remember against Albini he was +450 to win ITD if you can believe that. Even against Hunt he was a +200 dog before late money starting coming in on Oly.

Could not resist throwing Akhmedov wins by submission +2,750 into a few home run parlays. The club and sub is on the table if weidman eats a clean one

Al Qaisi
Zalal
Gavin Tucker (thanks for the even money)
Andrew Sanchez
Munoz (looks to be size difference)
Holland
Staropoli
Dariush (biggest bet)
Kunitskaya
Stewart
Weidman
Lewis

Zalal by sub, holland by sub, lewis by KO

Favorite bets: Dariush -180, gavin tucker -115, Andrew sanchez +120, Lewis -195 ,
... in on Stewart, Weidman, staropoli, kunitskaya with less confidence.
Debating large bet on Stewart just because pitolo is trash. Debating a bet on Munoz +210 over nasrat. Size difference looked decent.

I'm 3 for 3 on my favorite bets. Gona let it all ride on black beast and black beast KO !! Wish me luck !

Didn't see discussion chat. Just went akhmedov over weidman. Went against my -110 bet

Back