112.jpg

Opening / Current
2286_o.png
2286.png

Fun card top to bottom

Thompson and Jourdain are my first glance easy picks

Fun card top to bottom

Thompson and Jourdain are my first glance easy picks

Wonderboy's inability to stay off his back vs Gilbert doesn't concern you? I'm wondering if age has deteriorated his tdd a bit. Obviously Burns is a better overall grappler than Belal, but I wouldn't say he has better TD's necessarily. And you know Belal is gonna be looking for the TD nonstop, he's not gonna want to stand with WB. Not sure I'd be crazy exited to pay the juice on WB here even though I do think he wins.

Wonderboy's inability to stay off his back vs Gilbert doesn't concern you? I'm wondering if age has deteriorated his tdd a bit. Obviously Burns is a better overall grappler than Belal, but I wouldn't say he has better TD's necessarily. And you know Belal is gonna be looking for the TD nonstop, he's not gonna want to stand with WB. Not sure I'd be crazy exited to pay the juice on WB here even though I do think he wins.
I think Belal is a bit overrated too tbh

Sijara opened at +110??? Which moronic book did that?

Normally I dont like many dogs on an event but I like alot

Gatto-Sub1 +180 Over Eubanks(WIll bet it)
Ferreria- Dec +155 Over Gamrot(WIll only bet the over if not above -200)
Assucnao+220 Dec Over Simon(Will only bet the over if not above -200)
muhhamad+120 Dec Over Thompson (Will only bet the over if not above-200)
Lewis-KO2 Over Daukus(Will only bet the under if not above-200)

Taken Angie at those odds, she banged it out for three rounds with Andrade and tries for every second of the fight. She won't go away anywhere near as easily as Lemos' previous opponents. I think she's more of a live dog than those odds suggest.

Burns took down Woodley, which is a better achievement in terms of wrestling than anything Belal has ever done I think, so I wouldn't hold it against Wonderboy. It was less a sign that Stephen is done and moreso that Gilbert was being overlooked there.

Gatto at plus money seems enticing given that Sijara gasses a lot. Leavitt looked awfully limited against Puelles, but he should still be able to submit someone like Sayles, Elkins/Swanson going the distance is likely, though I'm sure the odds will reflect that, Mayes shouldn't have too hard of a time outpointing Parisian.

Taken Angie at those odds, she banged it out for three rounds with Andrade and tries for every second of the fight. She won't go away anywhere near as easily as Lemos' previous opponents. I think she's more of a live dog than those odds suggest.
That was a long time ago though, and it's not like Hill didn't fade down the stretch. Not sure I'd trust her to outlast anyone given her movement heavy style, especially if that someone has the sub threat on her side. I'm probably hitting Lemos by sub there if I'm honest.

Am I crazy for thinking Wonderboy might go back to his finishing ways against Belal? He dropped Gilbert more than once, and Muhammad did look susceptible to kicks against Leon. Think he's primed for a spinning hook kick

I really like Elkins here against Cub. Possibly submission as well.

Gamrot I love here. Don't see how Gerald loses. Parlaying those 2 gives good plus money

If Assuncao was just a bit younger I'd be all on that line but he might be too shot now.

Wonder what Lewis Daukas FGTD odds are. I don't think a shitshow HW fight ending the UFC year would be out of the question lol

Last edited:
I really like Elkins here against Cub. Possibly submission as well.

Gamrot I love here. Don't see how Gerald loses. Parlaying those 3 gives good plus money

If Assuncao was just a bit younger I'd be all on that line but he might be too shot now.

Wonder what Lewis Daukas FGTD odds are. I don't think a shitshow HW fight ending the UFC year would be out of the question lol

maybe if it was 3 rounds but in 25 minutes Lewis will land the hail mary again or quit

Last edited:
Over/Unders odds arent posted yet but heres what I like if its above -200 I wont bet it last event went 4-4 with a slight loss But hit a no chance parlay for 381.15

Sayles/Levitt-UN
Mayes-200(If it drops below that will bet it)
Jourdain-200(If it drops below that will bet it)
Gatto+180 Good dog bet
Tafa/Hunsucker-UN
Barcelo-Odds aint out hell prob be a massive fav id assume
Meershardt/Stofulz-UN
Swanson-200(Will bet it if he drops lower)
Ferreria/Gamrot-OV
Assucano/Simon-OV
Lewis/Daukus-UN

so based on this right now looks like ill prob be betting about 7 fights

UFC Vegas 45, UFC Fight Night: Derrick Lewis vs. Chris Daukaus
Saturday December 18, 2021 at 4:00 PM eastern
UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada

Derrick Lewis is 16-5 in the UFC since 2014, he was KO'd in 4 fights and submitted once

#UFCVegas45

Props to look into:

Gerald Meerschaert submission, 7 of his 8 UFC wins by submission
Derrick Lewis KO, 12 of his 16 UFC wins by KO
Justin Tafa KO
Don'tale Mayes KO

By decision:
Stephen Thompson
Ricky Simon
M Gamrot
C Swanson
R Barcelos

Raquel Pennington
S Eubanks
A Lemos

------------------

Chris Daukaus:

“Making the walk, and then, just getting my hand raised at the end. I really don’t care how I beat him. I just think I’m going to outwork him, and I really think that he has nothing for me. He’s obviously skilled and one of the best guys in the division. But I think he’s very one-dimensional in his attacks. And I think that I’ll be able to pick him apart, and no disrespect, I think I might be able to make it look really easy. So, that’s what I’m hoping for.

He’s certainly a character. Him as an opponent, as a martial artist, and a fighter, I think he’s a very well-rounded guy. Everyone makes the memes about how BJJ doesn’t work on Derrick Lewis, he just stands up and hits. But he knows what he’s doing in there. He knows how to fight, he knows how to finish people. He’s an extremely dangerous guy. No matter it’s 5 seconds in or if there are 5 seconds left in the fight. Whether that be a 15-minute fight or whether that be a 25-minute fight, he’s just that dangerous. His power, I think he’s got more power than Francis Ngannou, that’s just my personal opinion. Just because of the way those two fought and the way he’s able to shut people out and shut them off no matter what time of the fight. You saw when Francis fought Stipe Miocic, you saw there were certain points in the round when Francis was catching Stipe, he didn’t have that same pop he had at the beginning. I think Derrick Lewis just has that, no matter what time in the round it is, no matter what time in the cage it is, he can shut your lights off. So he’s an extremely dangerous opponent.

That punch is the one, dude. It's that one. Derrick Lewis has got that, whatever it is that he has got. He can do it to you thirty seconds into the fight, or he can do it to you with ten seconds left in the fight. So, that is the most dangerous thing.

Stylistically, I think I’m better everywhere except for maybe Derrick Lewis just has that super one-touch power. I think he has the most power in the division, I think he has more power than Francis Ngannou to be honest with you. Just because I think he carries it throughout each and every fight. We’ve seen Francis touch guys, specifically Stipe Miocic now granted Stipe and Francis fought a long time ago, they had a rematch and Francis has made leaps and bounds improvements in cardio and everything like that, I just think Derrick has a little bit more one-punch knockout power no matter where it goes and how long it goes.

Derrick is super athletic, people think he’s just a big one-punch guy who can just turn your lights out, he’s all those things, but he’s very athletic. The jumping knees he throws, he touches your outside then comes high with a high kick. He’s very athletic for how big he is, and I think people tend to forget that.

I was really excited. I didn’t think I was actually going to get this opportunity, I called out a bunch of people, didn’t get any of them, but I got Derrick Lewis and I fully expect to grab this opportunity with both hands and take advantage of it.

I’ve already made a splash jumping in and getting a top 10 knockout and now the only thing left other than a title shot is a main event. If the UFC wants me to be in a main event spot, I have no problem with that. I would rather train for the five, five-minute rounds before I get the title shot, but if the UFC has other plans, I will do whatever they want.

I want to fight in front of a UFC crowd, man. I want the full UFC experience. I want a press conference, crazy weigh-in crowds and all that. I haven’t had it yet and I want to experience that moment. But no matter what opportunity I get, I’m going to wrap both my hands around it, clasp my hands tight and run with it.

For the amount of time I have been in the UFC it’s important to note just how close I really am to a title shot. If I can get 1 or 2 big names or performances, there isn’t a reason why I couldn’t earn my chance at the belt.

I just want them to know who I am as a father, a brother, a husband. I want people to know I’m relatable. I work a 9-5. I want people to know that with the pandemic and with life you don’t know what’s going to happen and I’m fighting for the ‘Average Joe'.

People don’t realize sometimes we aren’t just fighters; we are human beings, too. I happen to be a police officer, too, and we are doing a job. When you’re in the middle of a downtown city and there are buildings on fire and people are screaming for help, I am okay in those life and death situations. Fighting in the Octagon isn’t life or death for me; it’s my break away from that.”

-Chris Daukaus

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back