UFC Fight night Lewis vs Spivac PBP/Discussion

surely a choi round? those leg kicks seem like they're working.
Yeah. I have it 2-0 Choi, but it could be 1-1.
Nelson found that chin nicely in that round, but his cardio and legs are looking rocky.

Wtf sent a frog pic by mistake

surely choi finishes gassy nelson in last round like all the other guys

Hedged with Nelson @9,00 on bet365.

If this is a draw, it’s going to fuck me.
I got great odds on Choi DEC and Nelson. If it’s a draw, I’ll lose the money I bet on DEC as well as my winnings.

I had Choi 3-0, but I think a draw or some other shittery is possible with that point deduction.

If this is a draw, it’s going to fuck me.
I got great odds on Choi DEC and Nelson. If it’s a draw, I’ll lose the money I bet on DEC as well as my winnings.
I had Choi dec after 1 and Nelson after 2,lost the first one the other is void.Bad read on the fight,I lost Choi ITD and Under also

Tyburas gonna lose this. Totally inept at using his reach and slow. I bet on tybura too, fudge

Tyburas gonna lose this. Totally inept at using his reach and slow. I bet on tybura too, fudge
I gave him the first. 2nd was a coin flip. Looks like he's winning the third.
Still a chance the judges score it completely different of course.

Wow the fighter I bet on showed good fight iq and used their grappling. fucking A thanks betting gods. Still could be a split

I gave him the first. 2nd was a coin flip. Looks like he's winning the third.
Still a chance the judges score it completely different of course.
I think 2nd should be a coin flip, but the thing going against tybura is he has sloppy feet and everytime they exchanged blows he's wobbly and off balanced and that influences the judges. For that reason, I think ivanov firmly got the 2nd and the 1st is more close.

I think 2nd should be a coin flip, but the thing going against tybura is he has sloppy feet and everytime they exchanged blows he's wobbly and off balanced and that influences the judges. For that reason, I think ivanov firmly got the 2nd and the 1st is more close.
Yeah, the optics were terrible.
He was landing more frequently, and with cleaner shots in that first round, but his reactions to Blagoy's counters (even if they were mostly blocked) were bad because he'd stumble and over react. Even the commentary team was falling for it.

I'm solid on Jung ML at 1,40. Also a sprinkle on Jung R3 or dec at 3,20

Back