• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall - Official PBP Discussion: 1:30 p.m. ET/10:30 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hooker's taken too much damage. The weight cut only makes it worse.

Do you want the guy to be drinking through a straw before he turns 40?

That's his choice to make... He fights for a living and will probably retire now. It's not like he was taking a single clean strike. They were elbows to his forearms

This was a really dumb move down by Hooker. Surprised his team didn't talk some sense into him. Cutting more weight isn't the shortcut fighters think it is.

Especially cutting down to face a top guy in a division you already failed in a few years ago.

Heard you were coming back down to 145...
EiSZ0HW.png

Be a shame if someone ruined it..
AaDQJQI.png
<36>

I’m on the hype train. Win or lose, I’m convinced he’s gonna out on a show! These are the kinds of fighters I like to watch.

damn. Almost thought he was gonna gas himself out like that other kid against dober. Well done. Arnold fuckin Allen.

Reactions: Jeo
Back