UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill

Baudot came in very heavy, he's dead meat if he doesn't get first round finish.

porter, he may have the weight of a hw but he is only 6'0 tall and was a lhw in the beginning of his career, i think Nascimento has the higher td skill and threat because of his massive size . Anything can happen with these big guys, his bjj may be black belt, but is he really athletic enough or slick to get a fast pass through the guard and sink in a sub?

I don't think Boudot is going in here to get Porter out in the first like he always tries, I think he is going to fight like Carlos Ulberg did in his last fight, use his longer reach, throw calf kicks and try to win himself a boring decision , or else he faces being cut. I think you have two different scenarios here, where one guy is fighting for his job and the other will still get fights regardless of the outcome.
man you are reeling me in with these responses haha. Porter is as HW as it gets, he's maybe 255 in his best fight shape. Look at those legs. He has one LHW fight against Jones 13 years ago, yep at 22 years of age. I was 10kg lighter when I was 22 and im 29 now, still keeping fit and training. He doesn't have to be athletic to pass the guard its HW, he uses top pressure and control. Like I said in all his attempts in the UFC, he has had like 5 now, its either guillotines or kimuras from half guard. He pretty much lands in half guard off his takedowns and against Sherman in round he went for it the second they hit the ground. Anyway its a value play man its 9.00 I dont even know why im discussing it

man you are reeling me in with these responses haha. Porter is as HW as it gets, he's maybe 255 in his best fight shape. Look at those legs. He has one LHW fight against Jones 13 years ago, yep at 22 years of age. I was 10kg lighter when I was 22 and im 29 now, still keeping fit and training. He doesn't have to be athletic to pass the guard its HW, he uses top pressure and control. Like I said in all his attempts in the UFC, he has had like 5 now, its either guillotines or kimuras from half guard. He pretty much lands in half guard off his takedowns and against Sherman in round he went for it the second they hit the ground. Anyway its a value play man its 9.00 I dont even know why im discussing it
He's trolling in case it wasn't obvious

Baudot came in very heavy, he's dead meat if he doesn't get first round finish.
I agree with you and for the first time, the face offs were quite a bit short. I really dont like this fight card for betting, not good options for underdogs. I think most favorites should win. The only issue i have is the main event.
I do think hill rolls over Walker. But Walker had being you know walker is unpredictable. I am not touching the main event.
I wanted to bet some overs. But seeing the fighters. I would be sweating over those overs just for 200 lol.

bet 20$ risk to win 200.

This is the worst card for betting for me,can't find any spots,I'll just take some things with high odds that could happen like Hill decision and Alhassan R1.

He's trolling in case it wasn't obvious
Not at all. I'm neutral here. I think I raised some pretty decent points

1. He has size in reach and height.
2. He took Nascimento a decent fighter to deep waters.
3. He is in risk of being cut. So he will try harder.
4. He has better class of training partners like Gane in his corner.
5. His td defense looked decent against Nascimento.

I admit I get something's wrong but I've been sharp lately with dog picks. I'm just pointing out the other side of the argument like a defense attorney. I see the value play for sub prop here for Porter I don't have a dog in this fight. I just like to hear all the possible arguments, and perhaps change my mind if I see a good point.

I'm still torn on the main event and Benitez vs Onama.

Is Onama for real? How did Benitez look on the scale? Saw he missed...

I agree with you. Not to be rude but why are some so high on Onama? isn't he who he lost to Mason Jones? i remember that fight. He lost to Jones to a dec loss.
Now his a slight favorite.

I dont like this.

If Benitez with Onama gets cancelled before the fight due to the weigh issue/heatlth i wont be surprised. There had being already to many cancellations on this card either way.

I am looking towards next week.
Please be careful while betting this one.
Not a fight card i would throw my whole house down.

I’m a tight player, i honestly only feel good about Chad, Pearce and Kyle. I think the rest are all dangerous bets. But im a triple set parlay guy. I dunno what your betting style.

I’m a tight player, i honestly only feel good about Chad, Pearce and Kyle. I think the rest are all dangerous bets. But im a triple set parlay guy. I dunno what your betting style.
I'm a low-stakes degen who enjoys getting action on any fights that I have a decent read on, as many as possible haha.

I'm a low-stakes degen who enjoys getting action on any fights that I have a decent read on, as many as possible haha.
Here is a few prop bets i like
Kyle Daukus submission 235+ (Jamie has already been choked twice)
Jamahal Hill by points. 850+ ( Walker will lose on volume and his new defensive style allows him to survive.)
chad by ko 150+ ground and pound

Buckley 400+ this one is my favorite one because all Abdul's wins are ko , so he either kos or loses decision.

Here is a few prop bets i like
Kyle Daukus submission 235+ (Jamie has already been choked twice)
Jamahal Hill by points. 850+ ( Walker will lose on volume and his new defensive style allows him to survive.)
chad by ko 150+ ground and pound

Buckley 400+ this one is my favorite one because all Abdul's wins are ko , so he either kos or loses decision.
Yep I'm already playing Daukus ITD

But I'm on the Alhassan side vs Buckley, Round 1 +500

Im like Walker on main event hes underated and Hill overated imo. Maybe over os good too

Gabriel Benitez (148)* vs. David Onama (144.5)

* Benitez missed the 146-pound limit and was fined 30 percent of his purse

johnny-walker-of-brazil-and-jamahal-hill-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1371353753

kyle-daukaus-and-jamie-pickett-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1371353689

parker-porter-and-alan-baudot-of-france-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1371353692

jim-miller-and-nikolas-motta-of-brazil-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1371352029

joaquin-buckley-and-abdul-razak-alhassan-of-ghana-face-off-during-the-picture-id1371352027

gabriel-benitez-of-mexico-and-david-onama-of-uganda-face-off-during-picture-id1371352028

jessicarose-clark-of-australia-and-stephanie-egger-of-switzerland-picture-id1371351993

chas-skelly-and-mark-striegl-of-philippines-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1371352050

diana-belbita-of-romania-and-gloria-de-paula-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1371351994

chad-anheliger-of-canada-and-jesse-strader-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1371352016

jonathan-pearce-and-christian-rodriguez-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1371351991

mario-bautista-and-jay-perrin-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1371351319
Very reliable thanks for always being there with the pics

My bets hit

+455 3 fight parlay Daukaus/Onama/Skelly
+300 Daukaus ITD/finish

Profited $143

Hype!

Back