Media UFC Fighter Fighting On Main Card Has Been Arrested 14 Times And As Recently Of Month Ago

Youve not seen him fight, huh
I said “relatively”. He’s good enough to fight in the biggest MMA organization in the world. And I imagine this is the best thing Dumas is good at in his life — other than being arrested.

Dudes clearly a piece of shit.
That said, if a man can't make a living fighting in a cage idk what options are left to'em.
Let em bang. And probably get cut.

Also how the fuck can you be arrested 14 times and not only allowed to walk free but get a fucking fighting license?
If you’ve been acquitted 14 times lol I’m not saying this guy is innocent but it’s possible to have a crazy ex call the cops on you every time you have an argument

Anyone who commits domestic abuse especially one who’s done it multiple times isn't a great dude.
No one should be told they shouldn’t or aren’t capable of turning their life around, great dude or not.

Dana and the UFC are massive hypocrites and don't give a fuck about anything but money. Give women beaters and shitty human beings all the spotlight they can handle! Seriously though, someone needs to smash Dana's face in.
Dana would bury your beta ass.

Dana would have accepted Michael Vick right after his dog fighting days without question if it sold tickets.

Lol. What kind of upstanding citizen just continuously finds themselves getting arrested for misunderstandings? I'm sure it's all a massive coincidence.

I hope this guy gets laid out bad.

Not to sympathise with the scumbag there but you can definitely be arrested multiple times and be an upstanding citizens. I got detained 3 times and beaten with batons for being part of peaceful protests, once as a fucking high school boy.

Seems like fam cleaned up in 2018 started taken scrappin' seriously on dat #GrindsetMindset den in 2022 his ex started 🐻 h8n on mans success tale as old as tayum fam he aint been convicted technically he ain't don't NOTHIN wrong fam can't prove it

That said he gettin' bucked tonight str8 up 💥😴💤

Back