Media UFC Fighter Fighting On Main Card Has Been Arrested 14 Times And As Recently Of Month Ago

Was he convicted of anything?

Charges aren't really impressive to me. Not that this doesn't scream "where there's smoke there's fire," but convictions mean something. Charges mean a DA may or may not have filed them (probably not), but do mean that a police officer arrested you to let a DA figure out if there was evidence to charge. Color me puzzled that there's a charge of "resistance arrest without violence," just lmao

Also how the fuck can you be arrested 14 times and not only allowed to walk free but get a fucking fighting license?

Why wouldn't you be allowed to walk free because you were arrested? Why should you be excluded a fighting license because of an arrest?

You'd be slightly shocked how many people get DV arrests because they live with their wife/baby mama and every time there's an argument she calls the cops and says he won't leave the house, cops come, arrest... make up...charges dropped...rinse and repeat. No convictions, no trials, just wasting tax dollars and LEO energy.

Edit: I do see 1 conviction for DV, but the other shit... petty theft, driving without a license (big whop)... guys seems like trash, but not that extravagant. I think some of you don't know how colorful the MMA scene is until you start main carding the UFC lol

Not all arrests lead to charges, but resisting arrest always does. It's one of the many reasons why trying to fight cops is a really stupid idea, but people keep blaming the cops.

Resisting arrest "without violence" is just a wild charge to me. So he ran or he locked himself in a closet lol

Last edited:

Charges aren't really impressive to me. Not that this doesn't scream "where there's smoke there's fire," but convictions mean something. Charges mean a DA may or may not have filed them (probably not), but do mean that a police officer arrested you to let a DA figure out if there was evidence to charge. Color me puzzled that there's a charge of "resistance arrest without violence," just lmao
Yes
Yes.
-Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a Florida delinquent adult
-Resisting arrest and obstruction without violence
-Domestic battery
-Loitering or prowling
-Driving without a license
and I think the 2022 DUI is still pending, as well as the new domestic battery charge from this year

*edit* at least, that's what I can pull up with just a quick search, as well as his probation sentence. Probably more in the criminal justice system that we won't just openly find without a request for information, or going through actual court scheduling websites

Like I said, there's definitely more. I didn't mention a marijuana charge because honestly who cares, but it is Florida so, they'll come down on ya. Just another in a line of bad decisions

I don’t buy it he doesn’t look like he would do any of that stuff. Probably a mixture of wrong place/wrong time and false accusations. Also, I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but the cops in America tend to go after people that look like poor, innocent sedriques. My guess is that he’s never committed a crime in his sweetheart life. I’d be willing to bet one of my kidneys on that.

Also how the fuck can you be arrested 14 times and not only allowed to walk free but get a fucking fighting license?
If he was in Canada they’d take all his charges and make him serve them consecutively resulting in the stiff penalty of 20 minutes in prison with a promise to vote for the liberals next election

yeah so? so anybody who has had run in with the police/justice department can no longer work ad be part of society?

that's so american.....you fuck up, so you must be sidelined. no longer a part of (contributing) society?

Why wouldn't you be allowed to walk free because you were arrested? Why should you be excluded a fighting license because of an arrest?

You'd be slightly shocked how many people get DV arrests because they live with their wife/baby mama and every time there's an argument she calls the cops and says he won't leave the house, cops come, arrest... make up...charges dropped...rinse and repeat. No convictions, no trials, just wasting tax dollars and LEO energy.

Edit: I do see 1 conviction for DV, but the other shit... petty theft, driving without a license (big whop)... guys seems like trash, but not that extravagant. I think some of you don't know how colorful the MMA scene is until you start main carding the UFC lol

Resisting arrest "without violence" is just a wild charge to me. So he ran or he locked himself in a closet lol
Most of his shit got wrapped into some plea deal. Look at it this way... You ever pistol whipped a young woman?

If he was in Canada they’d take all his charges and make him serve them consecutively resulting in the stiff penalty of 20 minutes in prison with a promise to vote for the liberals next election
Sounds better than America where he is allowed to fight for the biggest fight promotion in the country.

yeah so? so anybody who has had run in with the police/justice department can no longer work ad be part of society?

that's so american.....you fuck up, so you must be sidelined. no longer a part of (contributing) society?
You did read the thread, right?

Not to sympathise with the scumbag there but you can definitely be arrested multiple times and be an upstanding citizens. I got detained 3 times and beaten with batons for being part of peaceful protests, once as a fucking high school boy.
Maybe you shouldn’t be screaming leftists nonsense into law enforcements face

Remember when Dana told that Jesse dude on TUF "You're out of control already. Wtf are you gonna be like once you have money?"

Back