Media UFC Fighters' (and other UFC people's) Halloween Costumes

Miesha is starting to look like one of those 40 year old moms who used to be hot but you can't tell if she is still is or if she's kinda gross now at your friends party when you're a senior.
Oh come on! She looks f..g great! At least for a guy above 40 like myself.

Last edited:
Still don't get it, it's supposed to be Halloween, over here all the kids came to my door in scary shit. Otherwise it's just normal fancy dress.

I was at a club tonight, for adults it's not all about being spooky. It's about expressing yourself. Even back in the day kids were auto bots and shoguns and shit.

I was at a club tonight, for adults it's not all about being spooky. It's about expressing yourself. Even back in the day kids were auto bots and shoguns and shit.

I still think it should be about being spooky. Maybe this just dress as anything for Halloween is an American thing.

Do people decorate their houses in Transformers stuff too? Are Americans carving pineapples instead of pumpkins to express themselves?

So many questions.

Still don't get it, it's supposed to be Halloween, over here all the kids came to my door in scary shit. Otherwise it's just normal fancy dress.
For kids it's usually something scary or something TV/Video game related.

Most adults it's either something trying to be funny or something scary. For women (especially 18-30 range) something slutty/cute is common especially in more vibrant areas (aka downtown)

Yeah most adult males (especially at party or clubs) will try to go as something goofy like ted lasso or dumb and dumber. Even had a guy dress as queen elizabeth which was great. Alot of women will go as something slutty if there younger or if there a mom will go something themed with whatever their kid is doing

ROJAS JR. Apparently went as a Fed ex driver...or took a second job

Back