UFC fighters are overpaid crybabies tbh

Rampage Jackson said he made 8million against Liddell over a decade ago. UFC fighters are making good money, but it's always the fighters who want it all without putting in the work that complains.

And I just got done having a threesome with Gal Gadot and a resurrected Cleopatra.

You see how people can just say things?

Rampage did not get paid 8 million vs Liddell. He is talking complete shite. Nobody aside from Brock and Conor has ever made that amount of money in the UFC and that was a decade later.

Also why the fuck am I posting in a troll thread?

That's just the money they get for wearing the Venum gear and doing press you dummy that isn't their contracted pay. lmao

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the cost to the fighters of having to be seen wearing that ugly ass Venum gear far outweighs what they are paid to wear it, so that post was just providing further evidence of fighters getting abused.

Be honest...

Only about 10 or 15 fighters actually make money for the UFC.

The others are fill ins.

But those 10-15 make a boatload of money for them, so everyone should get a fair share.

They don't get a fair share compared to other sports.

The fighters should actually be paying the UFC to take part in the opportunity to fight in the cage

The UFC has done more for MMA than any other fight org, they were bleeding money when they first started, only when they started making money, people started crying on how "greedy" the UFC is and how they pay their fighters very little

The UFC isn't forcing those fighters to fight in the UFC, they can always fight somewhere else

Be honest...

Only about 10 or 15 fighters actually make money for the UFC.

The others are fill ins.

But those 10-15 make a boatload of money for them, so everyone should get a fair share.

They don't get a fair share compared to other sports.

Are you too stupid to realize that the brand of UFC for which they make billions of dollars on was built on these same people who you say are not bringing their fair share?

Yea It's easy to tell you're trying too hard to stir the pot by just saying lame ass controversial statements.

You've gotta do better here with threads like 'Ronda Rouseys striking is underrated' or maybe 'Fallon Fox should be able to compete in the UFC 🌈 '.

IMG-3633.jpg
IMG-3632.jpg
I’m fucking done with this shit. UFC fighters are the most overpaid crybabies on the planet, and it’s high time their bloated salaries get slashed. These clowns think they deserve millions when they can’t even sell out a high school gym. It’s fucking laughable! They’re getting paid six figures to lay and pray for three rounds. Maybe if they got paid less, they’d actually throw some punches instead of playing cuddle puddle in the octagon.

These assholes make more in one fight than most of us make in a decade. That’s a fucking joke! Are we paying them to fight or to do some interpretive dance bullshit? That money could be better spent on shit that matters, like improving training facilities or promoting real talent, not these overpaid slackers. Some of these bums couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag if their lives depended on it.

And don’t even get me started on their so-called star power. If these fighters were really worth their paychecks, they’d be pulling in NFL or NBA-level audiences. But they’re not. The UFC should pay them based on their actual worth, not their inflated egos. Half of these clowns couldn’t draw a crowd if they were giving out free beer and hot wings.

It’s time to cut these salaries and make these fighters earn their damn paychecks. Enough with the whining. They cry more than a toddler who lost their binky. These prima donnas need a fucking reality check. Who’s with me? Let’s hear your excuses for these overpaid babies. Maybe they can wipe their tears with their fat paychecks and their mommies can kiss their boo-boos better. Wake the fuck up, people!
You don't need to use that many words to tell us you are a moron.

This dipshit has two of the shittiest troll threads imaginable on the front page. Classic attention-seeking behaviour, but he won't get it from me.
One more wanker on the Ignore list.

When fighters talk about money it's perfectly normal becausae THEY ARE THE ONE EARNING THE MONEY. But when you see some average joe crying about fighter pay, i'm losing my faith in humanity.

Rampage Jackson said he made 8million against Liddell over a decade ago. UFC fighters are making good money, but it's always the fighters who want it all without putting in the work that complains.
To be fair that was from his previous deal I believe from Pride or maybe WFA? and had a crazy PPV deal so when they bought Pride they bought all the fighters contracts. Fighters complain but do nothing about fighter pay which is the reason why I don't care about it.

Bunch of 20 year olds with hundreds of millions of dollars playing backyard games for 5 - 8 years...
Your point? There are 20 year old nerds who invent some apps and earn millions without getting their ass out of a chair. There are a bunch of “YouTubers” and “influencers” making millions by posting crap online. It’s supply and demand. They are not the ones to blame, but the infinite mass of people who consume the product.

I'm pretty sure you'd end up with more take home as a McDonalds manager than the average UFC fighter.

Up the minimum contract to 20k/20k, and don't sign regional level fighters or fighters with ultra boring styles. Scout the elite by actually watching their fight footage and pay accordingly. And about bonuses? Have a standard 10k finish bonus, and also set some form of incentive for fighters to have a growing social media following.

The main points of these changes would be:
1) Up the skill floor of the fighters. Being a UFC fighter should really mean something. It looks horrible for the UFC that even Sherdoggers could beat some of the early prelim fighters.
2) As said, being a UFC fighter should mean something. Have a monetary incentive that fighters make name for themselves in the scene outside of the octagon.

Fighter pay issues are mostly about the entry level fighters. The issue along with the pay also seems to be that the entry level is currently too low, resulting in UFC having 12k/12k entry level contracts, and those signings sometimes result in subpar fights.

Athletes aren't overpaid because they're entertainers. And the entertainment we consume is generating much more revenue than what they're getting paid. It's free market.

Your point? There are 20 year old nerds who invent some apps and earn millions without getting their ass out of a chair. There are a bunch of “YouTubers” and “influencers” making millions by posting crap online. It’s supply and demand. They are not the ones to blame, but the infinite mass of people who consume the product.
Don't pay for it until the problem sorts itself.

Back