UFC FN 130 PBP/Discussion

wow... breese looked as good as he should have for the first time in 3 fights, and kelly finally looked as bad as he is.

I'm so confident in my skills that I just bet Breese KO instead of ITD. I usually beat these bookies with a heavy club, leaving them bleedng in the moonlight but it's 10am and sunny in CA.

Somebody please post McCann getting choked out before I get ahead of myself lol

can someone please explain how hannibal is such a big dog? please?

can someone please explain how hannibal is such a big dog? please?

Layoff, he gases and hes fighting Taleb, then again Talebs volume could possibly leave DEC on the tbl. If you could guarantee me Silva had 3 hard rounds and he would attempt at least 15 takedowns then I would believe he could win a split decision. If he slows lke he usually does he might get KOed in RD3.

on 5dimes spicely straight is -155. spicely by sub is +105.

For those who think Spicely finishes Stewart:

Spicely sub is -105
Spicely KO is +1600

Of course sub is more likely, but (and I've said this in other fights) if a guy is a good enough grappler that his sub prop is -105, it means positional dominance on the mat is expected. Which means depending on how the other fighter reacts, a TKO from mount or by taking the back and flattening the oponent out and pounding away is also very possible. Plus, there's always the chance the grappler lands some lucky punch and gets the stoppage that way. Personally, I'll take a tiny stab at +1600.

For those who think Spicely finishes Stewart:

Spicely sub is -105
Spicely KO is +1600

Of course sub is more likely, but (and I've said this in other fights) if a guy is a good enough grappler that his sub prop is -105, it means positional dominance on the mat is expected. Which means depending on how the other fighter reacts, a TKO from mount or by taking the back and flattening the oponent out and pounding away is also very possible. Plus, there's always the chance the grappler lands some lucky punch and gets the stoppage that way. Personally, I'll take a tiny stab at +1600.

Good logic as usual :)

Tom Breese showing heaps of improvement after 2 years lay off, WOW.
I don't know. That's basically how good he looked against Dutra and Pendred.

And then he looked very average against Nakamura and Strickland.

no bet but i have a feeling Spicely gonna shit the bed here

Back