UFC FN 140 PBP/Discussion

That fuckin ref always with the late stoppage... When a man falls like chopped down tree (no pun intended) it's OK to stop the fight right away

Holy sheeeeit that was brutal

I'll be watching Johnny Walker from now on you can bet on that fellas

Rountree is so bad it is not even real.
How can you be so passive in his clinch, didn't you watch ANY of his fights? It's all clinchgame and looking for the big elbow or knee. SMH... not that I have money anywhere near that bum, but still

hoping your correct wanna pocket $230 from a $15 bet

So, I chose not to bet on this card because I had to many question marks and started doing some serious research late. Was confident on the MMAMania parlay of Nadirami and Prazeres but didn't pull the trigger. My mistake, they even had a ML Cavillo bet that I was suspicious of after she missed weight. Just bet on the sports book here and I'm 3/4 so far with Magny win, and Magny decision as my final two bets. Obviously not real money, but I do like that line for Magny if he does win.

If you fly to a far away location and get knocked out, you usually have to stay there for awhile before they'll let you fly back home.

Look like Rountree is going to be chilling in Argentina for a bit.

I didn't think that tall dude who counts on nothing but a thai-clinch, with no striking defence whatsoever and shitty groundgame will be a problem for Khalil.
At this moment I think ANYBODY who is willing to bring the fight to Khalil, and can match him athletically on some level, CAN and WILL beat him. Anybody!

I didn't think that tall dude who counts on nothing but a thai-clinch, with no striking defence whatsoever and shitty groundgame will be a problem for Khalil.
At this moment I think ANYBODY who is willing to bring the fight to Khalil, and can match him athletically on some level, CAN and WILL beat him. Anybody!
that's what saki did...

Elkins' ability to take the damage and still push forward is the reason why the tides turned during the last 1.5 to 2 minutes of Round 1.

Lamas won R1, but let's see how he fights in R2...

that's what saki did...

He was giving up speed and height and strength. You saw that Walker dude?

Back