UFC FN 147 PBP/Discussion

What's the most depressed a single bet has ever made you guys. Like, tell me your deepest darkest degenerate secrets...
$5000 on Alabama -28.5 vs western Kentucky a few years ago...
Was up 35 with a minute left, fumbled the ball and gave up the garbage TD

Crying in pain is technically a verbal submission but there needs to common sense discretion. Just like if a toe goes through the fence during a push off it's technically against the rules but any ref with a brain wouldn't stop the action and reset the position.

That ref was a completely anal by the book idiot.

Man if Roberts had any fight IQ he probably coulda beat Perry playing technical, won a close split against Taleb (maybe not tho) and won a clear decision against Silva. Guy could literally be 8-0 , or 7-1 in UFC lol

Jimy Hettes? Who? I don't recognize the name without sherdogging him.... <Lmaoo>

Watch the fight for the lols too. Absolutely horrible bet. I knew Hettes would get exposed sooner or later, but why the fuck would I think Phan would be the one to do it?!

Man if Roberts had any fight IQ he probably coulda beat Perry playing technical, won a close split against Taleb (maybe not tho) and won a clear decision against Silva. Guy could literally be 8-0 , or 7-1 in UFC lol

That's if Taleb didn't have killer toes...

Quinonez looks like the loser from the first kick lol

Woods hips to good for Quinonez to keep getting takedowns

Danny said that was a jab but it ight have been a trip by blocking Quinonez foot

That's if Taleb didn't have killer toes...
Yea he got caught trying to circle out against the cage and Taleb timed it perfectly and it landed just on the end of his nose/chin (with his toes) if IRC.. Just saying he could be 7-1 in the UFC if he fought just a little smarter. Hes got good heart and decent enough striking and ground game. I think the Ref screwed him here but Roberts didn't do himself any favors. Oh well onto the next fight

Q doesn't have anything to deter Wood from coming forward at will...

Back