UFC FN 148 PBP/Discussion

Thompson was all gravy for me and here I sat like a smug shithead. My puss-out hedge was Pettis decision. Why not Pettis straight? Dumbass. 0.5u down for the night. Hope you guys made out.

Had that gone to decision I would’ve cashed my over 8.5 fights go the distance prop at +470.

Blowtime bites me again

Wonderboy is the classiest fighter I've ever seen. Did anyone else see that exchange with Pettis there?

Dude just got KTFO for the first time and was genuinely congratulating Pettis and smiling with him.

He's a genuinely good guy.

Wonderboy is the classiest fighter I've ever seen. Did anyone else see that exchange with Pettis there?

Dude just got KTFO for the first time and was genuinely congratulating Pettis and smiling with him.
The respect from both guys was legit heart-warming.

Absolute incredible achievement of Pettis. Was getting his ass beat and now he 1 punch ko'd someone who hasn't ever been stopped in his carreer before against welter weight sized killers.
Ass beat? He was beating up the leg pretty bad. Thompson looked square as hell even prior to the KO

im more pissed at moffett blowing it than wonderboy losing still

70 U swing on Wonderbread loss, hope yall made out
Congratulations to the pettis backers

Had a good night, only bet I lost was Thompson and I'd prob bet him again in a rematch at better odds.

Weird KO. But I get it...He didn't see it coming

I still try to understand the human's body. Thompson took a fucking legit Woodley bomb and survived, got dropped by a huge ww in till...And a superman KO from Pettis happens. Boom

Weird KO. But I get it...He didn't see it coming

I still try to understand the human's body. Thompson took a fucking legit Woodley bomb and survived, got dropped by a huge ww in till...And a superman KO from Pettis happens. Boom

Accumulated damage.

He is 36 and got dropped a few times now. That chin is gone if you ask me.

Another enormous fucking red flag for you guys should have been that Thompson spent all week talking about how excited he was to fight Usman lmao.

Another enormous fucking red flag for you guys should have been that Thompson spent all week talking about how excited he was to fight Usman lmao.
I mean he did look like he was gonna cruise to a 50-45 decision.... until he didnt

Look at it positively guys. We might get good odds to fade Pettis next time.

Post-fight autopsy, what do we think of Thompson's chin guys? Is there any need to be worried?

I mean he did look like he was gonna cruise to a 50-45 decision.... until he didnt
With the clowns/blindguys/literal retards the commissions have judging MMA fights, I wouldn't have been surprised if Pettis was getting the nod those rounds on """octagon control""" alone.

Post-fight autopsy, what do we think of Thompson's chin guys? Is there any need to be worried?
That shot would of dropped most tbf, Pettis right hand been improving a lot and it showed last fight as well. Caught Wonderboy perfectly and totally off guard so no surprise he went down.

Back