UFC FN 151 PBP/Discussion

I got it 2-2 going into the 5th. Thought Al had first two rounds.

Cerrone took a heavy shot and had no fear in him, kept moving forward. I cant believe I used to bet against this guy

Cerrone is one of my fav fighters now, I dont know wtf I was thinking.

Fullgrownmanboy!!!!!

So dimes had cerrone +175 after rd 3.

Hope that wasn’t an error. They were giving plus money on cerrone after rds 1 and 2

I had cerrone winning at least 4 rds

That jab was a big problem

That was a str8 beating. Damn I feel bad for Al cause hes a great fighter himself

R1: Cerrone 10-9 (the commentators will have you thinking something else)
R2: Iaquinta 10-9 (Cerrone took his foot off the gas after Al landed 2-3 hooks on him)
R3: Cerrone 10-9 (BIG round for Cerrone, even prior to the KD and GnP)
R4: Cerrone 10-8 (BIG round for Cerrone)
R5: Cerrone 10-9 (CLEAR round for Cerrone)

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone 4-1.

Huge cash there

Also hit his dec prop

Fullgrownmanboy with arguably a career performance

Fullgrownmanboy still got it man. Probably the most documented guy in the UFC in terms of techniques, habits, and weaknesses but hes still handing out whoopin's.

Absolutely huge night, biggest win this year. Now I cannot wait for the next card too fucking excited. Thank you True Ascension, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Well they graded all my live bets wins

I really thought +175 was a line error after rd 3

I had to hold myself back from hammering that

Especially after seeing what dimes did to one of our posters, locking his account

Absolutely huge night, biggest win this year. Now I cannot wait for the next card too fucking excited. Thank you True Ascension, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

All you bud, I ate a pile of shit this card. Had the winners but got too fancy with the props. Congrats on the Ws though man -

Threw thousands on Cerrone because I knew he was about that fucking life

I just finished watching (was out at an event that wouldn't let me watch, even on my phone). My assessment of the ME was okay, but Cowboy's ability to get Al's respect when he pressured early was the difference in the fight imo. That set the tone for the whole fight, and allowed Cowboy to spend a good amount of time working at distance, where he had the edge. Al is a tough kid and a good fighter, but he lost the will to bring constant pressure once he got tagged early.

I've watched Cowboy since his WEC days, and he keeps showing that he can evolve and adapt. Seems like he's just one of these guys who was put on this planet to fight. He's a pro's pro, and shame on me for underrating him. I still like Al and think he's a legit guy, but damn...Cowboy is still very much relevant at LW.

total bets 825$ I went 1-11 in my fighter bets my only win was a +108 Bhullar bet. I won my 9 fights end in dec bet at +1060 for 25$ for a total loss of 369$

Back