UFC FN 156 PBP/Discussion

Well, Pessoa at +380 didn't look too terrible of a bet for about 4 minutes!

I cracked up laughing when Bisping said "I would like to see him mix in some kicks there. He's being a little too predictable with his jab".

Idiot, he DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO THROW KICKS. His offense is mostly a jab and a right hand.

took shev ud +210, and considering Latifi +160, great card for betting it feels like

Tecia too small nowadays and not a wrestler. I am ashamed of my bets on her. Wish I thought of Gane sub at +2200.

Thanks guys. Really good start so far. I have a "fun" parlay with Gilbert Burns on. Lets goooo Burns.

might be some live betting opportunities here if burns gasses out quickly

I haven't bet it, but for some reason I'm pretty excited about Burns vs. Kunchenko.

Added more: Alexey Kunchenko (-135) vs Gilbert Burns $337.50 for $250.00

When has he done this? On the contrary, Burns showed great energy well into round 3 against Aubin-Mercier.
He's on 2 weeks notice and fighting in new weight class so I want to see what he looks like. Granted Kuchenko has been low volume which may not tax burns much. Don't feel comfortable pre-betting this fight.

Same, who you leaning towards?
I really can't say, I guess that's probably why I'm excited. It is so difficult to know how Gilbert's physicality and strength will look at WW, but would love to see him come out and steal Kunchenko's goose egg.

He's on 2 weeks notice and fighting in new weight class so I want to see what he looks like. Granted Kuchenko has been low volume which may not tax burns much. Don't feel comfortable pre-betting this fight.

I considered not pre-betting it either, but ultimately decided there was a little value on Kunchenko.

I was initially thinking of a big bet on Kunchenko, but damn, Burns has been steadily improving and is legitimately dangerous on his feet now.

First time kuchenko got taken down apparently and effortless at that.

Back