UFC FN 172 PBP/Discussion

I will embarrassingly admit im maxed on a prop. Avila itd. I hate myself.

Hindsight of course..but holy shit betting a potted plant itd vs Mazano might not be a bad idea. That's not to say Avila isn't good (she is) but literally the first strike she threw didn't land clean and Mazano still covered up and retreated to the cage and just waited for Avila to tee off and the ref to stop it.

Avila itd at -500 looks like a max bet in hindsight.

Hindsight of course..but holy shit betting a potted plant itd vs Mazano might not be a bad idea. That's not to say Avila isn't good (she is) but literally the first strike she threw didn't land clean and Mazano still covered up and retreated to the cage and just waited for Avila to tee off and the ref to stop it.

It was like -138 to -163 range for the ITD!

Avila by ko/tko or on points -250 was beautiful

Ahhh so tempted to put play on merab decision. I think if lopez gets finished it's by later rounds gassing which can be hedged easily enough live. -125 decision generous

I got it at -140 and I said in the pre thread that Gina Mazany is at the top of my fade list. Took a few fights of Avilas to see she has moderate talent, top tier aggressiveness and ok power. Also got the @Xuh stamp of WMMA approval and @Sadistics max bet gave me all the confidence in the world.

Yeah Brendan, thinks tend to be "fast and furious" when you have fighters that deserve to be in LFA. On the middle of the card.

Ahhh so tempted to put play on merab decision. I think if lopez gets finished it's by later rounds gassing which can be hedged easily enough live. -125 decision generous
Over 2.5 is like -145

Going 2u on merab decision and put very small on his round 2 and 3. Will add to his itd after first or second round is done and still make decent amount while remaining safe. Really don't see him finishing in first round only through fatigue for lopez later in fight.

Back