UFC FN 172 PBP/Discussion

So I think I’m going to free roll a bit here on cifers

ml +320 but dec is +530. I do t think voters could finish a ham sandwich so I’ll probably hit the dec prop or maybe a bit of both to be safe

ml +320 but dec is +530. I do t think voters could finish a ham sandwich so I’ll probably hit the dec prop or maybe a bit of both to be safe

I'm in on Cifers as well. Not sure about dec though -- ballsy

Line seems wide but that length disadvantage is so big. Also Cifers so ass on the ground if her opponent lands on top could be over.

Easy money 2-2 agopova cifers dont start rd 3+165 EASY MONEY!!!!! For 50

Line seems wide but that length disadvantage is so big. Also Cifers so ass on the ground if her opponent lands on top could be over.

I rarely see reach play a huge role in wmma. Also, Cifers is pretty good at getting in tight. Definitely the rightful underdog, but I think the odds are discounting her too much.

I'm in on Cifers as well. Not sure about dec though -- ballsy
Agipova is very tough and cifers isNt one shotting anybody. If she follows her to the ground I don’t think she can rain down gnp enough to get a stoppage with her top game

Agipova is very tough and cifers isNt one shotting anybody. If she follows her to the ground I don’t think she can rain down gnp enough to get a stoppage with her top game

That's fair. Can't argue with that.

cifers +3.5 is +170. how do i not play this in wmma?
I was looking at it when it was +145.

I think the fight will go o2.5 rounds, and I can see Cifers not covering the +3.5 if she doesn't clinch with Agapova. If they strike at a distance, Cifers won't cover the spread.

I rarely see reach play a huge role in wmma. Also, Cifers is pretty good at getting in tight. Definitely the rightful underdog, but I think the odds are discounting her too much.
I'm just as scared or more of fight hitting the ground, Cifers been ass there. I want to bet Cifers via Decision but gonna live bet it if she proves that she can handle the reach disadvantage.

Back