UFC FN 172 PBP/Discussion

Stylistically he should’ve boxed rosas face in.
Im genuinely flummoxed that he stood in the center and let Rosa throw one leg kick every 25 seconds, without pressuring Rosa AT ALL lol.

One of the worst UFC performances of all time.

A lot of emotion for this one...

Roberson damn near had Glover Texeira finished at LHW, so he can crack. If Vettori comes in too aggressive and lets his emotions take over he could get blasted and finished early.

I'm gonna take a shot at Roberson rd 1 +1075 just because...call it a feeling.

I have vettori closing my 2nd parlay, also have him win round 3 but i don't know why i placed that bet. Thinking of small hedge with roberson ITD. Depending on how fight is going live will live bet decision for someone.

Roberson damn near had Glover Texeira finished at LHW, so he can crack. If Vettori comes in too aggressive and lets his emotions take over he could get blasted and finished early.

I put $5 on that now in your honor.

Roberson/Vettori ITD +160 $20 for $32
Roberson/Vettori ITD +145 $50 for $72.50

I accidentally over-bet the ITD line. But, I am banking on them coming into this fight with animosity, which will hopefully result in a finish. I also thought Vettori might be able to get a submission anyway, since he can get the TD and Roberson's cardio isn't as good. Roberson's fights usually end ITD when he wins or loses.

Roberson/Vettori ITD +145 $50 for $72.50

I accidentally over-bet the ITD line. But, I am banking on them coming into this fight with animosity, which will hopefully result in a finish. I also thought Vettori might be able to get a submission anyway, since he can get the TD and Roberson's cardio isn't as good. Roberson's fights usually end ITD when he wins or loses.
Yeah the finish is very live, dunno why it's wide compared to decision.

Calvillo by sub went from +400 earlier today, +335 when the card was startingish, and now it’s +265.

I just tailed Roberson R1 +1075 for $5.

Roberson R1 +1075 $5 for $53.75
Roberson/Vettori ITD +145 $50 for $72.5

@Sadistics with some great reads tonight

did you end up playing sub?

Roberson's grappling...just terrible.

Back