UFC FN 176 PBP/Discussion

Lol why some ppl gota act tough. I never talked trash I lost a large amount on a bet. Guess what. Im 3 for 4 so far and will still look to turn a profit. I lose a bet for 4500 and ppl gota talk slick. Ill b okay. I make more money betting fights than I do going to work. Put 20k on beterbiev over oleksandr usyk at +120 odds in boxing and then really congratulate me... 4500 is small... i got menifield here to make back 2k to bring me to even

Careful about chasing bro.

Lol why some ppl gota act tough. I never talked trash I lost a large amount on a bet. Guess what. Im 3 for 4 so far and will still look to turn a profit. I lose a bet for 4500 and ppl gota talk slick. Ill b okay. I make more money betting fights than I do going to work. Put 20k on beterbiev over oleksandr usyk at +120 odds in boxing and then really congratulate me... 4500 is small... i got menifield here to make back 2k to bring me to even

I was not talking to you man. I had the same bet as you.

going with first round finish alonzo and 2nd or 3rd round finish OSP. Kinda feeling a decision live bet though after the first round when they're both slowed down.

Careful about chasing bro.
Lost 1500 on betus only down the money i made last night on bookmaker. Win 2000 on menifield even on the day. Lose?.. im down 4300. Its normal units. I bet 5 figures on fights i really like pretty often. But will b careful

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-213441_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200905-213441_Chrome.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 7
Want to force some action on this one but have no clue.

Alonzo should win but no bet, should be fun

Back