UFC FN 208 PBP/Discussion

Gus looks uncomfortable, and Krylov looks the opposite. Interesting.

what a horrible beatdown for a legend, now he is a highreel for someone

Alright, hopefully that's the turning point and the rest of the fights are just as entertaining! haha

Man what happened to Gus.

Krylov destroyed him. Gus has to retire, that was sad.

Whoever said Gus was washed was more right then I thought they would be, and while I put a bet on him I thought he might very well be a bit washed. He did not even look a little bit ok. That was said.

They keep referring to Gustafsson as a legend, but I'm curious what makes him a legend aside from having a great fight against Jon Jones when Jones was out partying that week. Gus beats some good guys, but he was never a champion, and never did anything to make him a legend in the UFC.

Pretty sad end to his career. He obviously has no chin left and either didn't spar or didn't spar with anyone who would touch him. Krylov will be fun to fade though. Not many bets on this card but a lot of bet against are winning so I can't complain.

After Herbert under was destroyed I made few parlays that all and up with Baddy,hope this goes through and he completely turns my night around

They keep referring to Gustafsson as a legend, but I'm curious what makes him a legend aside from having a great fight against Jon Jones when Jones was out partying that week. Gus beats some good guys, but he was never a champion, and never did anything to make him a legend in the UFC.

He is overrated but he has wins against two of the last champions and had a bunch of close-ish fights against DC and Jones. It is a shitshow of a division, while I do not agree with the legend statement I have heard dumber stuff from the UFC.

He's a legend because he was the guy who put Sweden on the map. It's really hard for the first guy to do it and because of him we have a new country spitting out talent.

That first Jones fight is what gave him a fan base and they've been hanging onto that and the Cormier fights as to how good he was

He's 35 and you're asking what happened?
35 is old but its not that old. Gustaffson has just been mentally checked out of this game for years already. The fire in him has long been burnt out.

I have a friend who is close with Alex, he told me he only took the Werdum fight for the money, I assume this one was the same.

I doubt he trained like he used to. In any case he had a good career, probably will be his last fight.

Back