UFC FN 213 PBP/Discussion

Anyone taking any round / distance props for the main event? I like fight to start round 4 @ -200, pretty good value. I think if a finish comes it will be late from Kattar, I imagine most of us don't expect a finish from either guy in this fight.

Cortez will be way better. Had like 8 fights in a year hes super green
he gets beaten by romonov. he just too 1 dimensional. i dont thnk he's athletic , if he was good enough to spark Jared he'd at least have stopping power to ko grapplers like Romonov.

Why the fuck was Means working takedowns in the last minute? Was he looking for a moral victory or something?

freaking piece of shits almost robbed Max..

what the fuck is going on?

I have the following bets, with the intention of betting Kattar sometime after R2:

Calvin Kattar -115
Kattar/Allen O4.5 -150
Kattar/Allen decision -120

I think this goes to a decision most of the time, with the possibility of Kattar winning late in the fight.

GG boys I almost lost all my profits from Bellator. I Hedged Fremd with Gore KO/DEC. Wont be doing a recap, you can work it out. Down about 1.4k. Looking live bet Kattar. Have Silva v Paul too.

Going out to smell the roses so i can move on.

God damn it if Kattar blew out his knee I'm gonna lose it lol

Fucks sake. Injuries really costing me these last few events

well this hit
  • Arnold Allen (+105)Calvin Kattar vs Arnold Allen
  • Aljamain Sterling (-165)Aljamain Sterling vs T. J. Dillashaw
  • Armen Petrosyan (-235)Armen Petrosyan vs AJ Dobson
  • Dusko Todorovic (-210)Dusko Todorovic vs Jordan Wright
  • Joanderson Brito (-425)Joanderson Brito vs Lucas Alexander
  • Tatsuro Taira (-265)CJ Vergara vs Tatsuro Taira
  • Caio Borralho (-230)Makhmud Muradov vs Caio Borralho
35$ to win 560$

Had Allen ml and settled on sub at +800

Ko was +400

Greedy me

wiffed on just about all the props today. Boo

GG boys I almost lost all my profits from Bellator. I Hedged Fremd with Gore KO/DEC. Wont be doing a recap, you can work it out. Down about 1.4k. Looking live bet Kattar. Have Silva v Paul too.

Going out to smell the roses so i can move on.
What do you have on Silva-Paul?I'm aiming at Paul dec with a small hedge on Silva dec

Allen was my biggest bet of the card but I lost on the over.I think he would have cruised to a decision here,IMO he's the only one who can cause trouble to Volk.

I saw the results. The fuck is this injury BS lol.

Back