UFC FN 221 PBP/Discussion

If you want to you can fade my shit picks and just take Romanov and Merab lol. 0-4 there though I did end up playing Lipski and Martinez and lost on Spann and assuncao.

I think Spann is just gonna be one of those guys we talk about down the road who had potential and never achieved it. His bjj reeks of him training with people he's better than and/or bigger than, and he's completely undisciplined.

Alright, Romanov/Volkov not going the distance?
Either Romanov by early blitz/finish or gasses super hard and gets stopped?

He doesnt want to be though thus lack of flag in introductions.
I know about it just saying doubt the fans in attendance would know. The amasov crowd while in Ireland were overly nut huggy towards him

Krylov is an exciting fighter but I think I always underestimate him purely because I remember his sherdog picture on his fighter profile when he first got signed and was going under the Al Capone nickname.

nikita2.jpg

Alright, I'm gonna go with Volkov. I think he weathers the storm and picks Romanov apart.

I think Spann is just gonna be one of those guys we talk about down the road who had potential and never achieved it. His bjj reeks of him training with people he's better than and/or bigger than, and he's completely undisciplined.

I don't see it personally. Spann has always been meh to me.

I prefer Rommie Rome extra husky, Romanov has no business at 240. Think he topples Volkov over

He doesnt want to be though thus lack of flag in introductions.
"What many people may not know is that Krylov grew up in Donbas – a pro-Russian separatist state in Ukraine."

"I feel that I am Russian," Krylov said in a 2016 interview with Bloody Elbow. "We used to live on our land, but after events in Maidan in Kiev, they started calling us terrorists and separatists."

Nice. I needed that one lol.

That was awful from Romanov. He never once looked like he had a chance there.

I guess we're seeing Volkov reach his final form. He looks fuckin good. TDD now.

Back