UFC FN 240 PBP/Discussion

That was a proper beatdown. Big size + reach + power difference in the strikes.

Close round. I think Charriere landed the cleaner impact strikes, looked more efficient, and arguably had the better of the grappling. (less control time though)
I added a livebet hedge to him.

Charriere 2-0. Possibly 1-1. Charriere looking far fresher and more efficient though.

Some exhausting scraps this card.
Probably 3-0 Charriere. There is a chance of 2-1 Chepe if the judges really liked what he did in Rd1 and 3, but I'm pretty sure Charriere takes it.

Well, I disagree with it, but I can see the logic behind it.

Charriere does look like the much more skilled fighter but "THAT DAWG" has always been a huge factor in MMA.

Time to switch this shit over to the boxing anyway, at least robbery's in boxing are political and not just mindless judges with no idea what they're doing.

I missed R3, but I had it 1-1 after the first two rounds.

My friend got Chepe +1500 in R3. He said he was shocked since he thought he won the round.

Adalaide Byrd tried fucking us Chepe bettors. 30-27 for the Frenchie is sick.

I missed R3, but I had it 1-1 after the first two rounds.

My friend got Chepe +1500 in R3. He said he was shocked since he thought he won the round.

Adalaide Byrd tried fucking us Chepe bettors.
I wish I had hedged again and got that +1500. That's a sweet livebet.

Close round. I think Hernandez landed more damaging strikes (Damon was landing some great leg kicks though)
I don't think the takedown and control time should count for much, so likely 1-0 Hernandez.

I guess Jackson rd 1. Hernandez better punches but Jackson leg kicks and grappling pressure.

Jackson 2-0

Hernandez gave the fight away with those TDs

Back