UFC FOX 23 - PBP/discussion

ERIC MY BOY PLEASE GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERIC ETIC ERIC

Hey, wasn't this Rick Little coach fella who apparently doesn't care about cardio and elevation the same guy who thinks going down from body shots is for pansies?

C3SnzjuUEAADiCW.jpg

rd 2 to shelton.

can't make this shit up, i'm only betting NSC lines from here on out for the rest of my life

No wonder they took so long to figure out the cards. WTF is that mess?

It didn't really matter, but yeaaaaaa

i thought pantoja clearly won, personally, but adding another split loss fucking killed my soul.. and it only happened cause of that...

everything matters in some way..

Rick Little sounds a bit.... dumb.

Confidence increase in Schev.

Oh wait, I bet on Pena.

Hey, wasn't this Rick Little coach fella who apparently doesn't care about cardio and elevation the same guy who thinks going down from body shots is for pansies?
new edmund about to rise. gratz for pena for having that idiot as main coach

i thought pantoja clearly won, personally, but adding another split loss fucking killed my soul.. and it only happened cause of that...

That false hope a split that never should have been a split to begin with kills.

C3SnzjuUEAADiCW.jpg

rd 2 to shelton.

can't make this shit up, i'm only betting NSC lines from here on out for the rest of my life

ron mann never judged mma before according to mmadecions.com :eek:

Stann should stop with all that "everybody very skilled all around" Spicely is not GREAT anything besides grappling

We will never agree about round 1, thought Shelton clearly had that. But round 3 was very close so yeah that disagreement doesn't bother me. I prefer the cleaner bigger strikes there.

I don't even want to think about how easily Shelton would have won if he just took him down and lnped him.

Of course my gf picks the Italian via pecs and no back hair. Pls spicley break the streak for me.

Back