UFC FOX 23 - PBP/discussion

Do you want to be a fucking professional? Sad, sad display by Da Silva, dude was breathing heavy 2 minutes into the fight.

It was a pretty solid performance compared with his last fight.

Craig vs. Johnson next would be great.

Won a unit on jordan took his ml @ -175 or so and dec +260. Gutted i didnt get around -120 would have been 5 unit bet if so

Do you want to be a fucking professional? Sad, sad display by Da Silva, dude was breathing heavy 2 minutes into the fight.

Yep.sad.

I asked you before MS but I forgot, what is that in your avatar? Something under a microscope?

You didn't want a finish, was happy to stay in side control -___-

This event is sooooooooo boring if you don't have money on it lol

i should be 5-0 to be completely honest...

Will jizz in my pants guaranteed if Bobby Nash does the right thing and replicates Johnson's strategy

It was a pretty solid performance compared with his last fight.

Craig vs. Johnson next would be great.
They were both horrible performances due to him being lazy and undisciplined. He gave that takedown in the second round for free because he wanted to throw a kick with no turning of the hip and no power. You heard Stann about him only getting there a week before the fight despite him being full aware of his shitty cardio. I lost no money on this fight (just played the nsc Silva prop). I just feel embarrassed seeing this stuff at the premiere mma organisation in the world.

Yep.sad.

I asked you before MS but I forgot, what is that in your avatar? Something under a microscope?
Elephant skull. I like it, because it looks like a freaky Cyclops thingie. :)

Bobby nash next one to come out victorious! :) mark my words..

Showing up to Colorado a week early is inexcusable, but these guys have fund their stay on their own dime so I can see the temptation to show up late.

Don't trust altitude. Every effing time there's a new referee, they NEVER stand up the fighters although the fighters are inactive. Had to stab Silva after first, since it was +900 at Bet365, and with Silva's grittyness, something could happen, knowing that he would get wrestlefucked all the way through. We need to get this night going peeps!

Don't trust altitude. Every effing time there's a new referee, they NEVER stand up the fighters although the fighters are inactive. Had to stab Silva after first, since it was +900 at Bet365, and with Silva's grittyness, something could happen, knowing that he would get wrestlefucked all the way through. We need to get this night going peeps!

Good point on the refs. New refs tend to lack the balls to insert themselves into the fight. Even when they should.

Back