UFC Fox 25 - PBP/Discussion

Sigh.... those overhand rights are the worst ones evaaahh. They're a massive drain on energy without doing anything.

Pepey never had a good chin, why is he surviving? omg

So betsafe just allowed me to place a 5u bet on the o2.5 rounds here, will they pay me or will it get declined?

they will 99% cancel it if you played it after the fight started.. and it could lead to limits so not worth taking the chance at all imo at some point you will run out of bookies becourse of limits

sick cant belive this fight is actually going the distance =/

Pepey done about all he is capable off but everything is too telegraphed, single shots and poor form, the uppercuts were horrendous; but to be fair he didn't gas as much as I thought he would.

man i can't believe he didn't finish him in rd 3 there, this keeps happening w/my rd 3 props

30-26 at worst

Is it just me or have Pepey actually got worse with time?

live bet on marathonbet for some mma called acb, but no ufc? well that's a first

Been watching ACB it's on BoxNation at the moment, some great fights tonight, Thiago Silva main event.

Pepey done about all he is capable off but everything is too telegraphed, single shots and poor form, the uppercuts were horrendous; but to be fair he didn't gas as much as I thought he would.

He was faster than expected as well... Burgos is a horrible matchup for him, since he is great at rolling with the punches, and you need combos to beat that

Burgos is gonna be a star! Pepey was outmatched but he made it a fight.

LOL 29-28 on one judge?

the 2 30-26's were correct

Oddsmakers WAAAAAAAY off

Burgos should have been -2000 lol

<6>

29-28 for Pepey lmao. Get the judge the fuck outta here.

Begging for a bonus. Jesus it's so pathetic. Bush league shit.

He was faster than expected as well... Burgos is a horrible matchup for him, since he is great at rolling with the punches, and you need combos to beat that

Yeah, I don't think Burgos will go to the top to be fair. He has decent technique but he's very hittable and although he dropped Pepey he doesn't have any real stopping power.

Back