• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC FOX 29 PBP/Discussion

Hit a nice +1700 LB'ing R2 sub after R1. Only breakeven on the night tho'.

That upkick was amazing

4/14/2018 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1139 Oliveira (scorecards = no action)* -144 vs Condit (scorecards = no action) V
4/14/2018 5:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1809 Burns wins inside distance* +105 vs Not Burns inside distance V
Risking $65.00 To Win $160.78

24230 Carlos Condit/Alex Oliveira under 2½ (+175) risk 65.00 win 113.75 (Mixed Martial Arts) V

But kinda gave 75 euro's back on Condit livebetting.

Shit night so as a professional gambling addict put shit ton on Oliveira sub, got lucky

Lol this card was a bloodbath.

I salvaged a $70 loss with a $299 profit with a $100 Waterson/Tavares/Salikhov/Oliveira parlay

DP ML and DP ITD would be fantastic.

Only had a few bets tonight not really been able to watch it, just tuned in for Condit fight, had Cowboy ML, ITD @ 3.75 and Cowboy SUB @ 12.00, night sorted.

Cant wait to find out what you played in the main event after it's over...

That couldn't be farther from the truth. Crushed Omari in round 3. Round 3 here was his best round. This comment makes zero sense.

If its cause youre in this crowd of people thinking he didn't try to wrestle, that makes zero sense. He tried. It wasn't easy. The guy still held his own and went after it.

Did you not see his body language during that fight? It didn't exactly exude confidence.

The fight was actually a pretty good matchup for him... he was just too psyched out to win it.

Only had a few bets tonight not really been able to watch it, just tuned in for Condit fight, had Cowboy ML, ITD @ 3.75 and Cowboy SUB @ 12.00, night sorted.
Cowboy sub @ 12? wtf I'm at the wrong bookie

i only got him at 7, what book u use?

On Dustin here, and itd, fight DNGD, o1.5, and Poirier rd 3.

So basically Dustin just needs to KO Justin in rd 3 and I will be living the good life.

Yea, i tend to bet around 40 units per card so i can get at leats 10 units, i usually get 1/3 return, but sometimes its pretty bad, all my profit from last week gone plus 2 units less.
Still hoping for Justin to at least end on a win.
Everyone has a different style. If it's been working for you then more power to you. Keep trying. Keep winning.

On Dustin here. Think his walkout music is superior

Back