UFC FOX 29 PBP/Discussion

damn brutal finish

still dont regret the stab on Moret at all

Burns was a pretty good guy doing the walk away KO instead of unloading on a knocked out dude.

insane ko, good on burns not following up.

10 min break before TV, move around some, people =P

Tavares dog now?

Yeah okay I'll bite. 1.5u at +115.

I'm beatin the bookies ass on ths card but didnt bet much. Cashed out on Mueller DEC, Okami DEC, Zorek SUB and Sanders DEC. Had Moret, and Moret DEC as well so you can see why I wasnt very confident lol. Got Tavares DEC only next and the OVER.

EDIT: Was on Lopez and Lopez ITD too but I lost that one so forgot to mention it lol.

Took Tavares over Jotko $100 @ $1.96 = $96 profit. I think there might be something off with Jotko recently and Taveres has been in really good form in his last few.

I'm beatin the bookies ass on ths card but didnt bet much. Cashed out on Mueller DEC, Okami DEC, Zorek SUB and Sanders DEC. Had Moret, and Moret DEC as well so you can see why I wasnt very confident lol. Got Tavares DEC only next and the OVER.

EDIT: Was on Lopez and Lopez ITD too but I lost that one so forgot to mention it lol.
giphy.gif

This looks like my muay thai class when we are feather sparring

Tavares clear round 1.

I'd have added at -200 or less. Pass on -245 though. Too steep.

Great 1st from Taveres. He fights well in the 2nd and 3rd and only needs one more. Jotko looking off so far.

Last edited:
Looks like Jotko has almost no chance to finish Tavares, judging by the takedown attempt n the last 30 secs he believes he needs to win a DEC but he likely wont.

Anyone else here think Moraga has a decent chance to TKO Reis?

Jotko committing more since he knows if it goes to DEC hes likely 0-3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back